MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 595 in Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

November 29, 2016

I've been using this off and on only because it gets pretty costly as they're over $20 but it's very good on my face. Conceals everything and my face is never oily.

October 11, 2016

J`ai bien aimé. Laisse la peau douce et pas l`impression d`avoir une couche de poudre au visage. Bel effet sur la peau, facile a appliquer et très léger.

October 11, 2016

I've been using this product for at least 10 years. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin and this is the only foundation that does not exaggerate the scaliness of my skin or cause breakouts. I always get compliments on how well the colour matches my skin (Im very fair with pink undertones and struggle with colour matching in liquid foundations) in that it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation. Whenever I try other foundations I always go back to this as my tried and true! Even when wearing this product every day it lasts for a very long time which balances out the price. I do find the sponge that comes with it unnecessary--it seems to absorb more product then needed so I use a Mac foundation brush instead. I do love that I can save and return the containers for a free lipstick!

October 11, 2016

This is my holy grail of make-up. I could not exist without this product. This is the one product I haven't swayed from in over 10 years. I will never use another pressed powder. Excellent coverage, excellent pigmentation, great color matching, AMAZING product.

September 30, 2016

I have been using M.A.C studio fix during 15 years and loves the coverage and the container.
Since I am over 40 now, my skins is dying for hydration and I find that the studio fix just does not work for me anymore, I need to use a liquid foundation or BB cream.
I would say it is great for those who have normal to oily skin and needs lots coverage.

Color selection is great.

September 29, 2016

Love it. It is light and gives the sheer coverage to gently even things out without the heavy feel of a foundation. i was using it with the sponge for years until a MAC artist suggested using a powder brush! The brush is amazing because it allows me to build it up as needed.

I am all about efficiency so this one-step powder+foundation with proper results is perfect for me. It is also long-lasting which was important for me, as I don't carry a make up bag with me to do touch ups throughout the day. It's gotta last all day, or what's the point? :)

September 22, 2016

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Powder works very well on my face it covers my flaws and goes on Smooth I apply it many times a day but I like how I feels on my face and love the mirror and sponge it comes with .

September 18, 2016

This foundation is works well on my skin however I often find I need to reapply it at least one more time throughout the day as it doesn't help my oily skin much. The pigments create an amazing shade which blends well into my skin and creates a smooth finish.

September 16, 2016

Bonne couvrance de la peau, non gras ,non huileux sur le visage. Ce produit reste en place toute la journée même avec ma peau mixte. J'aime l'ambalage compact et pratique.

September 16, 2016

Studio fix is like the original professional cover up. It is very pigmented and covers well. It's works under other makeup. It also works well with a primer.