MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 653 in Foundation

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans. For more information, go to http://www.maccosmetics.com/.

March 15, 2017

I LOVE this powder/foundation so much!! The first one I bought was for my wedding 7 years ago and (yes I know I should have thrown it out) - but it lasted me until around December 2016 - which goes to show how little I wear powder/foundation, but also how much a value the product as well. It blends with my face so well you can barely tell that I am wearing anything at all which is great! It's light and I feel like my pores can breathe asd well.

March 10, 2017

I absolutely love this MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation! It has a very natural finish, is extremely easy to apply, and is perfect for my skin IThere is a huge range of shades available, so I had no problem matching my skin tone. I will be repurchasing when I finish it.

March 09, 2017

Now this is kind of expensive, but well worth it because #1 it will last long, #2 it blends into your skin so well, even using the sponge it comes with inside it blends so well. Not a harsh smell & lasts hours. one thing i can say is make sure you match your colour 100% in store.

March 09, 2017

Formerly used this finishing powder exclusively. Started to affect my skin and am not sure if there may have been a change in formula. While this product still has amazing coverage and staying power, I did not like how my skin reacted to it. I find it quite drying and that it leaves my skin with mild redness on my cheeks. For those more fortunate though (and for use in a professional kit), it is easily layerable and looks fantastic on camera. Super easy to find the perfect shade for your client.

February 25, 2017

pros:

1. blends perfectly on my skin.
    2. has a wide range of color selection.
    3. doesn't look cakey or powdery even on touch-ups.
    4. evens out my skin.
    5. doesn't break me out

cons:
    1. somewhat pricey
    2. last approx 6 hrs on my t-zone then it oils up and rubs off.

February 23, 2017

I really like this product especially in the summer time or times when I don't want to wear a heavy foundation. The MAC studio fix powder plus foundation really gives me almost full coverage for my mild rosacea and I feel confident when wearing it!

February 18, 2017

I absolutely love this powder foundation! It has a very natural finish, is extremely easy to apply, and doesn't get cakey on my face. I purchased my Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation at a MAC counter in The Bay. There is a huge range of shades available, so I had no problem matching my skin tone. I will be repurchasing when I finish it.

November 29, 2016

I've been using this off and on only because it gets pretty costly as they're over $20 but it's very good on my face. Conceals everything and my face is never oily.

October 11, 2016

J`ai bien aimé. Laisse la peau douce et pas l`impression d`avoir une couche de poudre au visage. Bel effet sur la peau, facile a appliquer et très léger.

October 11, 2016

I've been using this product for at least 10 years. I have extremely sensitive and dry skin and this is the only foundation that does not exaggerate the scaliness of my skin or cause breakouts. I always get compliments on how well the colour matches my skin (Im very fair with pink undertones and struggle with colour matching in liquid foundations) in that it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation. Whenever I try other foundations I always go back to this as my tried and true! Even when wearing this product every day it lasts for a very long time which balances out the price. I do find the sponge that comes with it unnecessary--it seems to absorb more product then needed so I use a Mac foundation brush instead. I do love that I can save and return the containers for a free lipstick!