MAC Cosmetics Studio Sculpt Concealer Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 389 in Concealer

A creamy concealer that provides full coverage with a natural matte finish. Brushes on with enough blend time to conceal any size blemish. Rich formulation allows you to use a micro-amount of product to even out skin. Water-resistant and long-wearing.

April 19, 2015

I love the studio sculpt concealer. It's super full coverage, even more coverage than the prolongwear ocncealer.

February 01, 2014

This concealer is great at covering up dark spots and blemishes. I find mac always has a variety of shades to match a variety of skin tones. I would purchase this concealer agian

July 17, 2013

I have inherited the darkness under my eyes and find this to be a miracle cover up and conceals. It covers all flaws from blemishes, dark spots and dark under eyes. A must to have and I can not leave the house without it on. xo

June 13, 2012

This product is great and defiantly covers up almost anything. However, the flaws are, and this is a biggie for me because i like appearing natural, is that it does apply kind of cakey. it is a heavy concealer but very good for parties since no one will see it but casually... be careful as to how much you apply. Don't get me wrong this is a fabulous concealer but that was the only downside for me. i would recommend just going to mac and testing it out because it really depends on the person and their skin, for me, it covered everything up but made me face cakey.

July 15, 2010

Studio Sculpt Concealer is very high coverage and will cover anything! Unfortunately, it does not last and can look a bit cakey especially when used as an undereye concealer. I think this would be perfect for photographs especially if you can do touchups in between.

November 25, 2009

I'm a bit effy about this concealer. I like the texture, but on my skin, feels a bit dry and I find a bit to whote under the eye.....

August 06, 2009

This concealer hides anything and everything you dont wont people to see that you have on your face! I would advise every women or man to try this because it works amazingly well. It may be pricey for some but is deffineatly worth the money.

August 02, 2009

this isn't all that good for oily skin, but the coverage is perfect.

February 26, 2009

The Studio Sculpt Concealer is from MAC's Well Defined collection, and it retails for around $20. The collection is now a permanent part of MAC, so it won't be going anywhere like a normal collection. Items that are part of the Well Defined collection are Studio Sculpt SPF 15 foundation, prep and prime skin, the 191 square foundation brush, the 195 concealer brush, and of course the concealer. Now onto the concealer.

This concealer is O.K. It's not great, yet it is not horrible. People are saying that this is the new Holy Grail of MAC concealers. I must disagree. The staying power isn't great, the coverage is good once you put it on but within a few hours starts to fade. It doesn't blend too well and sits on top of the skin. This product wouldn't work if you just wanted a bit of concealer under your eyes and no other makeup. The concealer is also very shiny.

End conclusion: If you have a concealer you already like, don't go running to the store to get this. But, if you are really curious, ask for a sample at the MAC counter. Who knows? It might work for you. Everyone is different.