MAC Cosmetics Studio Stick Foundation
Amazing

MAC Cosmetics Studio Stick Foundation Reviews

Ranked #563 out of 595 in Foundation

Provides on-the-spot application to cover imperfection Blends in for medium to high coverage Offers soft natural-looking color Lightweight yet creamy Contains comfort & vitamin-enriched formula Gives you a flawless complexion Gives you a natural flawless complexion.

August 04, 2010

I have VERY fair skin so for foundation I have an extremely hard time finding a color light enough to actually match my skin tone. I don't kie having makeup lines so makeup shopping is very frusterating to me. I stopped in at a local MAC store and the consultants were very helpful. They helped me find a matching color that actually blended with my skin tone. It was the lightest color they had but I had now found something I could use and not feel caked on. This foundation is super easy to use. Every morning I use a makeup brush to apply the foundation to my face. It is really creamy and just glides over your skin providing very even coverage. Even when you don't have a makeup brush (if your in a jam like I am so often) you can use your fingers and get the same results.

Would reccomend to anyone!

March 07, 2009

What it is: foundation in a stick.

Where to get it: MAC stores, counters, and online

How much: $29 for 9g or .31 US oz.

What I like about it: this product is incredibly portable! But of course, that's what foundie stix are for. I really like the coverage this product gives me. Medium but buildable so it comes in very handy when a pimple decides it wants to rear its ugly head in the middle of the day. Its also incredibly creamy and incredibly thin in consistency, so you won't have to worry about flaking or caking on too much. Just remember to blend or it will look streaky.

What could be improved: the price. I just can't understand why this little, little tube is damn near $30! Its 1 1/2 times bigger than a lipstick, which is hardly big at all. I mean, the full size liquid and powder foundies are approx. $25-$26 each... so paying MORE for a little stick seems a bit ridciulous to me.

Overall: the convenience and coverage factors would probably help to lure me into buying this product again. However, considering the price tag for the amount of product I would actually get, I may have to think twice... or 3 times. It's really hard to say... I love the product, but the price is really just a strain on my budget. I guess in the end, I'd go for the liquid foundie, which will last longer, instead.