MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam I Lipstick
Good

MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam I Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 1015 in Lipstick

September 09, 2014

Amazing amazing amazing. The *best* red lipstick I have ever used. It's highly pigmented and wears for so long. And I love that signature vanilla-y scent that Mac lipsticks have.

August 12, 2014

Highly pigmented colour. Proceeds go to HIV foundation

June 23, 2014

Beautiful, rich, red lipstick with the most pleasant light vanilla scent. Matte finish gives a classy, timeless look.

October 11, 2013

I can not stress enough how amazing this lipstick is! I'm normally a bit wary of reds as they don't mesh well with my skin tone - I usually end up looking way too washed out. The amazing thing about this lipstick is that the shade has brown and blue undertones that make it incredibly rich - but also warm and deep. I love how it looks on, and I think it's great for an array of skin tones. Plus, all of the proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund so that's an even better reason to invest. Oh, and I should mention - it's matte (amazing) but it doesn't dry out the lips like some other matte shades can! No tugging when applying!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation