MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam V Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 1014 in Lipstick

MAC Viva Glam V is a pure neutral pink with a delicious lustre finish. Wear it alone of finish it off with a coat of Lipgloss. Every cent of the selling price of VIVA Glam Lipstick and Lipglass is donated to the MAC AIDS Fund to support men, women, and children living with HIV and AIDS. Visit MACcosmetics.com for more information.

February 25, 2015

if you want a lipstick that stays this is the best bang for your buck

August 12, 2014

Creamy and comfortable is what best describes this lipstick. The colour is very flattering for all skin tones. A "you but better" shade.

June 17, 2014

MAC has nice colour pigmented lipsticks but it dries up fast. Stays on long but bring some lip balm.

January 30, 2014

MAC viva glam is my favorite lipstick ever!
Goes on smooth. Wears forever.
Beautiful color.

January 05, 2014

I bought mine in the shade AA8 "viva glam Cyndi" (lustre). This is a darker red color, perfect for the fall/winter. The lipstick doesn't dry out my lips, applies smoothly and looks amazing. I absolutely adore the bullet-shaped packaging.

July 10, 2013

I love this lipstick, great colour, long lasting and does not come off onto my teeth!!

February 14, 2012

The colour is just so incredible perfect! It's nude, beige, skintone natural with something extra. I've been looking for this exact colour all over Sephora, and when that failed I made my way to the MAC counter to see if they had anything.

The quality of this lipstick is slightly above average, but not the best I've tried. It's not extremely drying, but it's not moisture rich either. It needs to be reapplied as the day wears on, but it doesn't bleed, and pretty much stays put.

I absolutely LOVE the colour. It's the colour that sold me on this product. It's a light pinkish beige nude colour. It's part of their Viva Glam luster collection. There's no chunks of glitter, but it's not matte either.

It's a beautiful colour that can be worn everyday with neutral or dramatic eyes. This colour should be in everyone's collection.

August 08, 2011

Love it. It goes on great, really smooth and leaves your lips feeling really moisturized and rich. The color stays on as expected with a non long lasting lipstick( you will need to touch up) and comes in some fantastic colors for all skin tones! Great buy!!

October 14, 2010

I was very impressed with this product.It stays on for much longer than most lipsticks.The colour stays true.My lips feel soft and smooth after using it.Definitely one of the best lipsticks I've tried.

August 13, 2009

I was EXTREMELY impressed with this stuff!
My lips already have a lot of color to them so I always have a hard time finding a lipgloss (let alone lipstick!) to suit me. I like to have a natural look so when I found the perfect shade in this set of lipstick I was ecstatic!
This stuff is definitely worth the splurge! It goes on very evenly and smoothly. It smooths out the wrinkles in the lips to make them absolutely flawless!
The only thing is, I find I need to reapply it throughout the day, but the finished look is 100% worth it! :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye