MAC Cosmetics Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 390 in Makeup

September 17, 2016

mac makup is very good! in fact i love it. Wish it wasnt so much money. but definitely worth it tho! Mac makeup is long lasting too its light to wear and goes on smooth.

August 15, 2016

Like yep is overprice but at least the product ised to make all that are safe for tyour skin and last for a while cold or hot outside .. Sometime spendibg a little more its worth it

July 23, 2016

All the make up looks I'm interested in creating, would cost upwards of 100 if I bought all my shadows from Mac. That being said, the shades of pink/white that I need to create some halo looks over my eyes is only possible by using Mac. If I won the lottery, I would shop here everyday. If you're on a budget, buy a white-a black-a neutral and you'll be able to create the base for all your other looks to come. Black could be eye liner, white in the tear duct, neutral in the crease etc then mix in other palettes.

1.5/5

July 22, 2016

MAC is an overpriced, overrated store. Their cosmetics are designed for run way shows so they are NOT long wearing or long lasting. MAC also tests on animals... That itself should discourage you from shopping there.

June 30, 2016

I absolutely love MAC. They are priced a little above average but they are totally worth it. They last longer both on your face and in the product itself. The colors are more vibrant, you don't need to use as much. They come off so well with a basic makeup remover. Even someone with no professional makeup skills can get a great look with MAC makeup.

June 16, 2016

I will be as unbiased as I can, considering I am a mac artist. But let me tell you, the products are bar none the BEST in the cosmetics industry. Even before I started working for Mac, I purchased my cosmetics there. It shows in how busy the store can get! Soft ochre paint pot is by far the BEST primer for eyelids, oily or dry. It makes my shadow go on seamlessly and doesn't crease at all. The lipsticks and liners are such great quality, and the colours are modern and affordable. There is a reason every makeup artist has at least one Mac product in their kit. Does not dissapoint!

June 13, 2016

Every time I purchase something from Mac Cosmetics its usually a little pricy but worth every cent. Whether it be the eye shadow, mascara, blush, whatever I've never had a complaint.

May 20, 2016

Best makeup out there! There is a product to suit everyone's needs. Easy to apply and looks great all day long. Price is a little high, but worth it... you get what you pay for!

May 19, 2016

Strongly recommend it! Excellent quality and depending on the item price varies. I have few items from MAC and I love all of them! The foundation is amazing!

May 03, 2016

i bought the lip stick , and its amazing, the choice of color is immensible. The lip srick doesnt stay long but it moisturize good and it doent boder me to put some 2 or 3 time a day