MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 60 in Setting Spray

March 01, 2017

You get what you pay for. Anything that's generally cheap wont be good, and this spray is AMAZING and even the travel size has lasted me since June 2016, and Im writing this review in March 2017. Almost a year and I had just hit the half way mark. I still prefer Urban Decay for my nights out and this kind for my days!
    Still an amazing product though.

February 25, 2017

This stuff is ridiculously effective! I love this product to death. You can use it even as a sprits before your makeup to set it. I even used this on my vacations in Mexico and my makeup looked flawless! its amazing and nearly smudge proof. i always look fresh and dewey, but not as shiny as a bald mans head. I highly recommend this for perfectionist and girls who love their makeup to last and look the same all day!!

January 26, 2017

THis product is a must have in my makeup bag.i use it to set ad press my foundation into my skin for an airbrush finish. I also use it as a setting spray for my entire face. This product is light and is effcetive.

January 11, 2017

I have this product and really like it. I like to use it after I have applied my foundation and concealer, right before apply powder. Which really helps make it set and makes powder application smooth and not cakey. Once I have all my makeup applied I will mist on face to really set makeup in place, to prevent wearing off through out the day.

December 02, 2016

i have never personally owned this setting spray but while staying at my friends place a few nights this was what i used, i did like how well it held up, but it left my skin feeling heavy and a little sticky like almost

November 02, 2016

Super bon fixatif pour le maquillage. Il enlève l'effet poudreux désagréable sur la peau. Le vaporisateur fait sortir parfaitement le produit ! Je vais me le reprocurer.

September 30, 2016

This is THE best, hands down. It is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for and the quality is unsurpassed. A little goes a long way and this bottle lasted me about 4 months using it once a day.

August 10, 2016

In my opinion is a MUST HAVE, for any makeup lover, is just so versatile and you can use it in so many ways, gives you the las finish to your make up, so far I've not found any other product like this one I Just Love it.

July 24, 2016

This is an okay priming spray but I don't like it as a finishing mist. I use it on my Beauty Blenders now instead because I find its just basically water... Since I bought this I no longer purchase products that are tested on animals and MAC tests on animals. So for that reason AND the fact that it just doesn't work good.. I will never repurchase this.

July 23, 2016

This was recommended to me from the cosmetician at Shopper's. She told me it was one of the better setting sprays. I do not mind paying more if the product is good. I spray this on to set my makeup and on humid days spray a few times during the day. I highly recommend this product.