MAC Fix Setting Spray Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 49 in Setting Spray

December 02, 2016

i have never personally owned this setting spray but while staying at my friends place a few nights this was what i used, i did like how well it held up, but it left my skin feeling heavy and a little sticky like almost

November 02, 2016

Super bon fixatif pour le maquillage. Il enlève l'effet poudreux désagréable sur la peau. Le vaporisateur fait sortir parfaitement le produit ! Je vais me le reprocurer.

September 30, 2016

This is THE best, hands down. It is a bit more expensive, but you get what you pay for and the quality is unsurpassed. A little goes a long way and this bottle lasted me about 4 months using it once a day.

August 10, 2016

In my opinion is a MUST HAVE, for any makeup lover, is just so versatile and you can use it in so many ways, gives you the las finish to your make up, so far I've not found any other product like this one I Just Love it.

July 24, 2016

This is an okay priming spray but I don't like it as a finishing mist. I use it on my Beauty Blenders now instead because I find its just basically water... Since I bought this I no longer purchase products that are tested on animals and MAC tests on animals. So for that reason AND the fact that it just doesn't work good.. I will never repurchase this.

July 23, 2016

This was recommended to me from the cosmetician at Shopper's. She told me it was one of the better setting sprays. I do not mind paying more if the product is good. I spray this on to set my makeup and on humid days spray a few times during the day. I highly recommend this product.

July 23, 2016

I didn't notice anything different from the spray I use already (by Urban Decay), but I wanted to share some tips so hopefully it helps someone out. Try spritzing your brush and then dipping it in powder- it will lock in your makeup. Expect to get about 6 hours of wear before you start getting shiny again.

July 09, 2016

I bought this a few months ago, after hearing so many good reviews and seeing so many of my favorite Youtubers use it. I am so happy i did. I feels it it makes my make up melt into my skin and looks more natural. It also seems to keep my make up on all day as well. The bottle will last me probably a year, so the price of 28$ that I paid is really not bad at all.

June 12, 2016

One of my all time favorite products. SO SO happy I found it!!! Such a fresh mist of eucalyptus oils and water - instant hydration - great way to get your makeup to last on your face throughout the day!! This is by far one of the best products MAC makes. I use it to set my makeup and after my face is washed before bed and a bottle lasts me 6 months... MUST haVE!!

June 12, 2016

I bought a sample of this setting spray to give it a try and it's been my go to since. It's super hydrating and keeps my make up fresh for the whole day. I usually use this after I come out of the shower to hydrate my dry face and it works great as a make up primer as well as a setting spray. I love this product.