mac foundation brush

mac foundation brush Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 492 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

December 14, 2016

BRUSHES!!! We all love them, but it's the right ones that we love, I totally recommend these brushes! It's worth every single Penny! The smooth coverage is what i love

June 13, 2016

This brush is my fav and Mac is one of my fav products too. I love using this brush cause it is soft on my face and doesn't itch when you use it and would recommend this to a friend.

June 07, 2016

I love he new contouring brush. It helps me make sure I get it where I want it to go. I recommend that you also get the bronzing brush applicator Great steals.

May 20, 2016

I find the price to be a little steep for a brush but it does work fairly well in comparison to other brands. I probably will keep searching for the best foundation brush within other brands as I did not fall in love with this one even though it worked well. It's just like any other "good" foundation brush and for the price I don't feel like its worth it!

February 24, 2016

This brush really works well it evenly applies your foundation for a flawless and amazing finish! Totally worth the price for the brush I believe mine was around $15 dollars