MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 773 in Mascara

February 17, 2016

Althought it is a nice formula, it is too thick and becomes way too clumpy; as a result, it is too heavy on the eyelashes causing me to lose my curl. I end up having to brush my eyelashes out after I use it.

January 29, 2016

This was my first time trying a mascara from MAC and no matter how expensive it is, it does however have amazing lengthening magic. if you have short eyelashes this will work for you. You might want to put on more then one coat to get thickness or you can use a different mascara to add on. I wish that the mascara went on better also. for such an expensive product it should have higher quality mascara

January 20, 2016

of all the mascaras ive ever used this ones my favorite! perfect for everyday use, waterproof amd smudge proof lasts with my eyelashes.. price reflects quality!

February 10, 2015

Love the look this mascara gives off! It is perfect for the day when you use the small brush and the big brush for night! This is the best mascara! no clumps, and big personality!

December 12, 2014

My go to mascara!! It's like two brushes in one. Adds volume and so much length. Won't even need eyeliner.

November 21, 2014

This mascara is absolutely AMAZING!! I am naturally blessed with long and thick eyelashes, so I am VERY picky about my mascara. Too many mascaras tend to clump my eyelashes, but this stuff doesn't. When I am wearing this mascara, I look like I have false eyelashes on. I get stopped so many times by random people asking me whether or not I am wearing false eyelashes and where they can buy some. I am a skin care and makeup junky. This is a must in my makeup bag. I love that it has two different ways of being able to wear it. If I want a more natural look, I use the one wand and if I want a more dramatic look I use both. Oh boy, dramatic doesn't even begin to describe how big, long, think, full and curly my eyelashes look! I love this mascara!

October 30, 2014

lengthen lashes and give them a full dark impact to them. Well I love dark, intense lashes at $21.00 a bit expensive, A two-in-one mascara that lets you choose if you want lashes to be naturally defined, or instantly combed and loaded for full-on drama.

October 28, 2014

Works well, very impressed. Macs on point

September 07, 2014

I bought this mascara to plump up my paltry lashes - it does a good job in performing what it says. It has the tendency to clump, but I have got into the habit of very lightly wiping off the excess product of the wand (do this with all my mascaras).

HOWEVER, I was highly disappointed. I am a MAC girl through and through - but this is the only product to make my less-than-sensitive eyes water like the audience at Shindler's List. Red, itchy, cracked around my eyes (hideous week that was). Not recommended, unfortunately :( I will stick to my zoom lash or mineralize mascara.

August 29, 2014

This was very good in giving a lot of definitions to my lashes which I always need in a mascara and it didn't smudge.