MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 776 in Mascara

July 06, 2016

think it is an ok mascara overall. I find that it is quite good for volume but it is too lengthening for me i.e. if I put two coats on my eyes look very dramatic. So to me it is a bit over the top for day time wear but maybe that is because my lashes are already long and I end up with too much 'drama' with this mascara if I layer it.
The mascara is very wet, so I need to be careful and wait for it to dry. What I do is, I make sure to brush the excess of the wand off on paper tissue so that I don't have too much product and this actually does the trick. The finish is glossy and it doesn't end up looking dry after a few hours, which is nice about this mascara.
For me this mascara is not ideal for day time wear ( I prefer Lancome Hypnose my HG) but it's good for going out in the evening or when I want a dramatic look.

February 03, 2016

This mascara is my be all end all in mascara.

This mascara makes my eyelashes look like they should be in a magazine. They are plump, long and separated. The girls at MAC showed me the proper way of applying mascara and I've never looked back. I adore their products now.

MAC can be on the pricier side if your used to drug store cosmetics, HOWEVER I am firm believer you get what you pay for. And with MAC you get fantastic quality on all their products.

April 13, 2015

separates and plumbs lashes first stroke really make the eyes pop!