Mac lipstick in please me Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 1081 in Lipstick

September 28, 2016

I love this lipstick. It's a matte lipstick. It lasts all day long. I have gotten so many compliments on this colour. Even when I eat and drink the colour is amazing and I don't have to reapply.

May 04, 2016

This is a great lipstick, it works really well for my skin tone. Originally I went into MAC looking for a nude lip color, however when testing them found out that they don't work well on me. One of the employees helped me select a color that looked well on me - I have blonde hair, fair skin - and it turned out to be Please Me. It's very creamy, and goes on smooth. It's great for all looks. Whether you're trying to tone down a smokey eye, or are just going for a natural look. MAC is expensive, but I would gladly pay $20 for a lip stick that is high quality and I know will look good on me, than experiment on drug store lipstick and be disappointed in it.

February 12, 2016

This is a really pretty petal pink that works great on any skin tone. I like to use it when I want to do a more toned down natural look but I also love the way it pops with blue eye makeup.

January 28, 2016

The lipstick is matte, yet smooth and creamy. The colour is a perfect natural pink/ nude for light to medium skintones. A huge bonus is that it has a great smell of vanilla.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads