MAC Lipstick in Russian Red Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 1053 in Lipstick

April 06, 2016

MAC lipstick was recommended to me years ago, so I used it for years and was overall pretty happy with it. However, it doesn't stay on all night and needs to be reapplied constantly BUT it doesn't dry out my lips. I've since moved on to Kat Von D lipstick because that stuff stays on for hours, even with eating and drinking. But overall, I still think MAC lipstick is pretty decent.

February 14, 2016

The lipstick si very pigmented. matte lipsticks are a winner and stay winning. However, the long gevity of the product is alright. The product does not last that long and starts to feather out after 1 meal and a couple of hours.

January 19, 2016

this is the best red that I could ever find for my skin tone

January 18, 2016

I love the depth of colour of this particular lipstick. It looks really nice on especially for a Friday or Saturday night out with the girls. You can wear this colour with pretty much anything.

July 08, 2015

What a stunning color! I feel like movie star wearing this lipstick. The colour stays where you put it and last longer than most other lipsticks without drying your lips too!! This has become a part of my everyday make up routine.

June 24, 2015

MAC Lipsticks are so well known its not even funny. This specific colour is the perfect red lippie. It is a matte formula. I have no issues with bleeding, transferring or smudging.

When i am in a red lippie mood this is the beauty I grab!!

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay

martac has posted in the forum topic
    Chance for free popcorn