mac lipstick in velvet teddy Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 1019 in Lipstick

June 08, 2016

It is the perfect nude lipstick wirh a hint of pink that looks good on every skin tone. it is a perfect casual lip for any occasion and pretty much looks great with anything. The matte doesnt appear flackey but instead super smooth and it last for the most part of the day!

March 13, 2016

my go to lipstick for no matter what makeup I am wearing. Expensive but I looooove it. I have often purchased Mac lipsticks and never found a colour that really stood out to me, although Mac is known for better quality lipsticks. So glad I finaly found a colour that I enjoy and can hop on the Mac band wagon :)

February 10, 2016

LOVE, love, love this shade! It is a very neutral color, with a hint of a tint. Perfect for winter or fall. Looks good on any skin tone. Stays on well. Glides on creamy.

February 09, 2016

I love this color, i'm extremely fair (my skin tone matches my off white shower perfectly) so it does look like a medium brown on me, i love this color, i bought it to expand my lipstick collection of nudes, and so happpy i did!!

January 16, 2016

I love this colour, wear it every day . It is one of macs most popular colours, recommend it to any make up junkies. The price may seem a little expensive since it is high end, but it's worth it

January 09, 2016

The lipstick makes the lips stand out and adds more flattering contrast to the face.