MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation

MAC Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 595 in Foundation

January 05, 2016

A great foundation that isn't too heavy. I bought this in-store where a store clerk helped me find my exact skin tone and now I use it nearly every day. Provides okay coverage and pairs really well with the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer for problem areas.

January 04, 2016

This is my favourite foundation! I have tried many different foundations - high end and drug store, however my skin is quite dry and flaky, and no matter how much exfoliating, priming and moisturizing, its hard to find a foundation that adheres to my face properly and is long lasting. I usually find at the end of the day my foundations would look quite patchy, however this is not the case with this foundation! The coverage is medium I would say, but buildable. It makes my skin look perfected, but still natural with some dewy-ness, not cakey or overdone. It doesn't even feel like I have foundation on when I wear this product, which I love. It lasts all day, and has SPF which is a bonus - I do notice a little shine after a long day so some setting powder is needed. The only two downsides are 1.) Price ($50 for foundation is steep, but you only have one face, so I'm okay with spending a little more on something I apply all over it every day) and 2.) Shade selection - I can find my shade just fine but it does seem like there is a limited selection that may make it tricky for others. I would definitely recommend this foundation - I already have to two friends and they like it just as much as me!

September 24, 2015

At first I kind of frowned at the price. I mean $45.00 is a bit steep for everyday foundation but I was tired of breaking out. I wear 8.0 in the matchmaster. It goes on smooth and I only need about two pumps for an all over coverage so I guess the $45.00 isn't so bad after all. The foundation match seamlessly with your own skintone. I'm not sure how they do this but it has something to do with the name "matchmaster" It's long wearing. I can go all day without applying powder or touching it up and I get an all over even skin tone. I'm sold you wont regret spending the big bucks on this one ladies.

July 23, 2015

This is my favourite foundation. I have tried everything from L'oreal to Chanel.
It give a great matte finish with flawless coverage. Comes on very smooth and light. Face does not feel caky at all.

February 09, 2015

This is my new favorite foundation. It is a bit pricey but I like that it gives me a natural look without looking matted. It lasts for a few hours even with my oily skin.