• MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 335 in Powder

October 24, 2016

Great product in general, but not a need in your every day make up. I use this in a Medium Plus and although the shade is right for me, it isn't the best. I feel that it has a pinky undertone to it while my skin is more of a yellowy undertone. I am sticking to the Make Up Forever High Definition Powder that has no color for a skin finish now.

October 15, 2016

Mac mineralize is my go to in giving me that natural glow with a seamless effect. It doesn't give a cakey look and applies evenly. Having a high pigment tone it blends very well, without looking like to much.

October 12, 2016

Hands down one of my essential products to use in my daily routine to finish off my face. It helps set everything into place, and doesn't feel too heavy. I would recommend using a kabuki brush or a beauty blender to use.

October 10, 2016

Best powder foundations I used so far. The shade dark matched me perfectly. It has really good coverage and is easily build able. Easy to blend over concealer. Good for everyday use.

September 07, 2016

I've been using this press powder for years! It is my go-to press powder. It really keeps my skin matte and also last for most of the day. I like how it comes with an sponge and mirror, really compact!

July 05, 2016

The price is a bit on the high side, so wait for MAC to have free shipping or go purchase in store. It is a light coverage so if you are someone with acne like me, you might opt for other Mac products. The important part is to keep it clean. Spraying antibacterial alcohol with a spray bottle will keep bacteria from getting to it. Always use a clean brush when applying.

July 05, 2016

I've been using this face powder for about a decade and I absolutely love it! It gives me just the right amount of coverage without looking like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. It also stays on very well and the compact lasts quite a long time, even with daily wear.