mac mineralized skin finish soft and gentle
Good

mac mineralized skin finish soft and gentle Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 74 in Highlighter

November 24, 2016

The most beautiful highlight out there. Very finely milled, goes on like a dream, not too flashy. I have oily skin and this gives me just the right glow - not greasy looking at all. A definite repurchase for me :)

October 23, 2016

This highlighter is brilliant! It really brings out my cheekbones and gives me a gorgeous glow! I would definitely recommend this product as it lasts all day and it sets well with any powder, concealer and foundation. They really define my face and lift my cheekbones, I have had so many compliments from people and I am in love with this product!

July 29, 2016

Such a great highlighter! I use this daily, even when Im not contouring! It gives the cheek bones such a nice natural highlight. It was a little expense, but it was worth every penny!!

May 11, 2016

First time at MAC cosmetics. Really good for sensitive skin prone to redness, excellent coverage and finish after the application of the foundation. Absolutely worth the price !

March 10, 2016

I really love this product ,a little expensive because it's from MAC but it worth it,really good pigmentation and quality I recommand it ,one of the best I've tried

January 15, 2016

You want a perfect glow this is for you

it gives a the most perfect soft glow

you can use it as a highlight or all over