• MAC Paint Pot-Painterly
  • MAC Paint Pot-Painterly

MAC Paint Pot-Painterly Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 324 in Primer

November 24, 2016

This paint pot is nice. The colour is very natural. I was debating between painterly and soft ochre, but the latter is a bit too bright for my skin tone. Works good as an eyeshadow base. Stops creasing, keeps colour fresh all day long. A bit pricey, but a little goes a long way.

November 18, 2016

Love this paint pot...

Any paint pot colour from MAC comes on so pigmented! The effectiveness lasts a very long time, and can be used as a base. Worth your money... a little goes a long way.

October 16, 2016

This is a nice eyeshadow base. It can also be used alone to hide veins and redness. It dries a bit faster so you have to apply quickly, for this reason I think it's a bit overpriced. Also, I suggest you test it in the store to see if it matches your skin tone. It has a pink undertone that won't necessarily neutralize redness on your skin. If that's what you want to use it for, I suggest you try "Soft ochre" from Mac instead, it has a yellow undertone.

May 04, 2016

I was given this at a sample after visiting a MAC store. It's a great base, and holds eyeshadow really well! I've never experienced creasing with this on. The one con, is that it's pretty expensive, but it does last a long time too. It's a very matte color, so personally I prefer other nude colors like "bare study" which has a shiny finish to it but that's just my opinion. Great product overall.

February 17, 2016

Eyeshadow does not budge all day when this product is apply.
I like the natural finish the Painterly Pot have.
It applies very smothly and I advise to not wait to long before applying your eyeshadow.
This could tend to dry and the eyeshadow might not stick as good. Also get the jar tighten close, would not want the product to dry out. That's my opinion/advise.
There's a lot of product in this jar to last you 1-2 years Atless but please still process beauty health and trow away expires product. You should be good if you use it mostly everyday.
Hope this helped to make your choice. I know I cracked and I don't regret buying it.

February 08, 2016

I have oily lids and cannot wear eye shadow without a primer. The MAC Paint Pots are awesome to use as primers, especially Painterly! It prevents my eye shadow from creasing and provides coverage to hide the discoloration I have on my lids. No primer can compete. This is a Holy Grail product for me!

December 07, 2015

I always get oily eyelids and this product has changed my life!1 I love it and will never go without. I love how you can get them in different shades as well.

November 21, 2015

Perfect eye primer! I wear for 4-12 hours with no creasing. Have a workout and plot the face don't rub still no creasing! I have been using for ten years, love it!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!