MAC Pro Longwear Foundation Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 595 in Foundation

November 27, 2016

I had used this foundation for years and really liked it. Great coverage without looking cakey, and still gives you a natural look. I have since found a foundation that I like better but this was my go to one for years. This is one that regard less, I always keep in my collection because its one that you can count on for good results.

November 22, 2016

I stopped using this after I realized it was clogging my stores... but now that I am taking much better of my skin I really want to try this again.

I have brown skin (olive/tan/medium) and MAC is the ONLYYYYYY line that sells the perfect shades for brown skin!

This foundation has great coverage, last long, and glides on very smooth!

September 20, 2016

Having oily skin this foundation is amazing! Stays put all day and helps control oil. By far one of the best foundations i've used. It's my go to everyday foundation have bought multiple times and never dissapointed

September 13, 2016

I have very oily skin, and I've used several different BB Creams and Foundations - none of which worked. They would always start to cake and slide off my face (not good when you're at work!). I went into MAC and asked for something that would give me medium coverage that would last on oily skin, and my girl Michelle set me up with the Prolongwear Foundation. It was on the pricey side but it blends well with my skin, doesn't clog my pores and lasts like you wouldn't believe! I absolutely love this stuff!

July 01, 2016

This is the only foundation I will ever use again. I'm very fair and MAC is one of the few that offers shades light enough for me. The foundation doesn't slide off at all and the coverage can be built up, or reduced with a damp beauty blender. Holy grail product.

February 09, 2016

Nice medium-full coverage that does as it claims: last all day. I put this on in the morning before I go to school and when I come back, my face is still flawless. I've had this foundation for so long already that at this point, I want to finish it so I can try new foundations!

January 14, 2016

I'm on the fence about this product. It works great on the skin with buildable coverage. My face doesn't get too oily until about 8 hours later. Problem is, their foundations aren't "yellow" enough for me. with the foundation on, I feel like my face is kind of pink compared to my neck. also I noticed my face is super white when taking pictures with flash! Glad I don't take many pictures! And this isn't a cheap product either!!! At least it came with a pump...

June 11, 2015

This is a great foundation is you are getting your picture taken. It covers well but still looks relatively natural and doesn't have little to any flash back. It didn't break me out which is a plus for any long wearing foundation and covered up most of my acne without any concealer.

April 19, 2015

This is my favourite foundation lately, I just stocked up again at the MAC counter today. I am shade NW10, and it matches my skin perfectly!

January 05, 2015

For a sample from max store to try it out, loved it and bought it..once I had the actual product I found it wore so differently. Made my fave extremely oily and shiny. It did the job concealing my skin but it was not natural looking at all. I would not recommend this product to customers with combination or oily skin.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for