• M.A.C Satin Lipstick
  • M.A.C Satin Lipstick

M.A.C Satin Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #804 out of 1020 in Lipstick

MAC Satin Lipstick MAC Red

It has a rich Colour. Soft satin, semi-matte finish. Conditions while adding colour.

January 07, 2016

I got this as a gift in shade "verve." It does go on well and lasts long but the I do need to use some lipbalm underneath to keep my lips from being too dry in winter. The bold colour looks beautiful on my complexion and is perfect for a dramatic look. MAC has a huge range of shades for just about anyone, however, I don't know if this is worth the price if you can get similar shades with drugstore brands.

May 25, 2015

MAC's satin finish lipsticks are some of my alltime favourites, they're gorgoeus and feel super nice on the lips!

May 12, 2012

Satins to me are a cross between a creamsheen and a matte finish. They give more moisture than matter but less shine than a creamsheen.

I have a satin lipstick in the shade "Brave New Bronze" from a limited edition collection.

These have awesome staying power but CAN be a bit on the heavy side. One swipe should be enough to get opacity; especially if you use a lip liner in conjunction.

Overall, a great lipstick finish!

December 01, 2011

MAC's satin finish is not one of my favourite finishes as I find it to be a bit too dry most of the time. They don't wear matte, but the overall texture is a bit less creamy than other finishes. Of course that can easily be remedied by a layer of balm before hand or a bit of gloss on top. They do last really well and of course come in such a great range of shades.

November 30, 2011

I only use MAC satin lipsticks! I love the way it feels and it is very smooth on my lips. I always use this and then add a gloss if I want to add some shine.

June 17, 2011

I am shamelessly in love with red lipstick. And MAC Red She Said lipstick is by far my favourite. It's a true red, with no pink or orange tints to it. What I love most about this lipstick though is how smooth it goes on. I like it's matte finish, but if you want shine, layering on a little clear lip gloss makes for a dramatic look. Also, a tip from the girls at the MAC counter, layer lip liner underneath. Red is tricky to wear so line your lips first, and if you're planning any lip action use the liner to fill in your lips as well.

January 06, 2010

I love the texture of this lipstick. It's so smooth and fine. It's a matte lipstick. I hve Myth, and I have to say I am so so pleased with the fact that I have finally found the perfect matte nude lipstick. It's great!!!!

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge