M.A.C Strobe Cream

M.A.C Strobe Cream Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 23, 2016

This works similar to any other product. The only real difference is you're buying the name. It's still a great product to use- it gives you a flattering glow. Apply it to your cheekbones under your foundation (don't worry, it will still peep through.) I prefer contouring and bronzing myself. But I could see someone who likes a real natural look benefiting from a little happy glow.

May 16, 2016

While this product is a little pricy, I personally believe it is well worth it. I use it after my moisturizer and before my makeup primer, and it really helps to give my skin that dewy, healthy glow. It has a bit of an odd scent to it, but the scent doesn't last and it doesn't really bother me.

HELPFUL HINT!! Buy the travel size at the MAC store or online. Ounce for ounce, it's a better deal than buying the full size.

February 03, 2016

This is a great product.

I don't wear concealer or foundation as I hate the feeling of something on my face, but this is like putting face cream on. It's light and it gives my skin a beautiful healthy glow. It smells nice and the cream when you pour it out has a slight sheen to it.

Well worth the price.

kalinka added a new review for
    Puffs Plus Lotion

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette