Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque Reviews

Ranked #1335 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Our macadamia and argan oils combine with tea tree and chamomile oils. Aloe and algae extracts to produce. Miracle-like hair rejuvenation. An intense treatment.

October 26, 2016

I love macadamia products - but this one in particular has rescued my dry hair, the most. It's restored my hair back to its former glory, and it"s even grown a fair bit! It is very heavy so I would only reccomend it to people with dry, damaged hair, but it's worked wonders with mine, and smells absolutely gorgeous!

April 23, 2016

Amazing! I have blonde highlighted hair that has become very dry. This stuff is a miracle! I bought this 2 years ago and I kid you not! I still have a third! You need a dime size for medium length hair. It makes your hair super soft, shiny, detangles. The smell is scrumptious. I highly recommend for processed hair!

February 06, 2016

Love this product ! Works amazingly and smells so good.

April 15, 2015

By far the best hair masque I have ever owned! This is what you would call a holy grail product. I will be using this forever! The smell, the texture of the creme, the look of the container are all amazing! My hair feels fantastic after one use and It only gets better after that. I use this with the macadamia hair oil and the combination is perfection. You honestly cannot go wrong.

August 19, 2013

Nothing against this particular product, I'm sure it does very well compared to low end items on the market. Compared to the other items I use to condition and repair my hair, it seemed to be about hte same. I didn't notice anything spectacular. I did like how it smelled, though which is a huge plus for me.

August 12, 2013

This product absolutely saved my hair. To give you a little background on my hair, my natural color is a really really dark brown (practically black) and I've gotten it highlighted to where it's now a light blonde. All that processing can do a lot of damage to your hair. I also use a purple shampoo to maintain my blonde which can be rough on my hair. This is the only product I've ever used that can restore my hair to it's natural silky smooth state. Otherwise, my hair would be a disaster.

It's an ultra conditioning, high quality product. My only complaint is that it's pretty pricey, where I live it's around 39$. It's worth it though, it really is. I wouldn't use anything else.

November 22, 2012

love it. smells amazing, leaves my hair shiny & soft. repairs all damage/ split ends & also makes my hair grow quickly. It is a bit pricey but you only use a tiny amount at a time so it will last a long time. I would recommend this to anyone who wants healthy, beautiful hair & repair damage.

September 20, 2012

LOOOVE it! So great, works amazing. Does amazing thing for my hair! I had very damaged hair and this changed it by so much and made it look so much more healthier again just loved it. The smell is amazing too!

July 05, 2012

I do like this product, but it wasn't a miracle for me. With regular use I did notice a difference in the health of my hair (a good one, of course). I don't feel that it did something so miraculous as to be worth $27 though.
Just for anyone considering picking this up, it does retail for $27 but I got mine on Amazon, new for $17 with free shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/Macadamia-Oil-Deep-Repair-ounces/dp/B002WTC37A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341504348&sr=8-1&keywords=macadamia deep repair masque

May 26, 2011

I love this hair mask! I have dry and damaged hair and my hair feels so soft and silky after I use the treatment. You do have to leave it in your hair for 7 minutes before you can rinse it out but all treatment/mask are like that. This product is excellent in moisturizing and rebuilding damaged hair.