Mackintosh's Toffee Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 19, 2016

I am not usually one for toffee, but this is delicious! I like that it takes awhile to get through a bar especially if it has hardened a little bit. Great flavour! I will definitely buy this again!

September 12, 2016

I used to eat this stuff while I was growing up. I kept it in the freezer for easy breaking off a piece
The toffee has the perfect blend of butter and sugars and it makes it irresistible This stuff is just the best comfort food

July 07, 2016

OMG! I found these at the store the other day! I haven't seen them in a long time. Love them!! I always freeze it so that I am able to break off bite size pieces. There is nothing that tastes like this toffee!!

April 28, 2016

My childhood was filled with chocolate, especially candy and this toffee was among them. So delicious. I would eat this slowly and suck on it until it became soft enough to bite off. I would then chew the toffee and it would stick in my teeth and I would use my fingers to pick it off. This was a bit messy to eat but l enjoyed every moment. Needless to say I ended up with a few to many cavities growing up.

February 13, 2016

This toffee was a treat when I was a kid; a long time ago, and it's still around and still just as tasty. The packaging has changed, but it's the same toffee.

February 13, 2016

This toffee reminds me of my younger days.
I was so addicted to it and when my orthodontist told me to stay away from
toffee, of course, I wanted it more.
Mouthwatering flavor. Super chewy.
Tasty treat but hard on the teeth.

February 13, 2016

I love Mackintosh Toffee even they finally brought it back in in the. Full bar I thought I was in heaven , It also brings back memories of my brother and I eating it as we were growing up, the best part was smashing it on the floor or door frame or countier to break it in to pieces

January 16, 2016

These are really tasty ,love that smooth caramel, what a sinful tasting candy

December 28, 2015

I love this toffee. I ate this a lot growing up and still do when I get the chance. It is very delicious and satisfying.

December 02, 2015

Being from the UK, I was surprised to find that Canada had it's own version of this. My god, is this stuff chewy. When I was younger, I would have adored it. I tried eating one the other day and found myself drooling with toffee pulling at my fillings...but it still tasted good. And there's nothing like reminding yourself to take good care of your teeth!