Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum
Good

Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum Reviews

Ranked #465 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Mad Hippie Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants and active essentials work hand in hand to enhance your bodys ability to heal and protect.Our all natural skin care products utilize the most powerful antioxidants and potent peptides to effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles, heal skin damage and restore natural beauty to aging skin. Through the use of small chains of amino acids known as peptides, Mad Hippie skin care products stimulate the bodys natural production of collagen, giving skin a lifting effect, while visibly reducing the appearance of wrinkles. By then adding the finest natural antioxidants, including Resveratrol, Vitamin C, Pomegranate, White Tea and more, our skin care products help hold back the hands of time.Leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color and fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.Vitamin C SerumA brightening blend of vitamin C, vitamin E, ferulic and hyaluronic acid. Reduce discoloration and wrinkles while enhancing the skin's natural resistance to future damage.

June 28, 2010

This is what I have been using for the past couple months and really love it. I was using Skinceuticals C E serum, which I loved, but it was just so expensive. I like Mad Hippie's vitamin c serum just as much though and it costs a fraction of the price.

May 26, 2010

Great serum! Vitamin C is so amazing for your skin and this serum is fantastic. I bought it with the other 2 mad hippie products (face cream and eye cream) and the combo of the 3 products is awesome!

May 20, 2010

I just got Mad Hippie's new vitamin c serum, but so far absolutely love it! Vitamin c is such an important thing to have in your anti aging arsenal, and this serum is great! I've used other Mad Hippie products for a bit now and really enjoyed them, so I am happy to see another great product :)