• Mad Hippies Repair Butter
  • Mad Hippies Repair Butter
Good

Mad Hippies Repair Butter Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Our singular objective is to create the best product available, delivering unmatched results. We exhaustively research each ingredient to ensure formulation of a substantial, powerful, and premium product. Our meticulous attention to detail with every decision means that what you hold in your hands, and put on your skin, is a true all-star lineup of ingredients. Goes on light and absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue. No added fragrance. Made in the USA.

May 26, 2010

Many wrinkle / face creams on the market are super greasy and heavy. This product is really light though and leaves your skin just glowing!

May 20, 2010

I love Mad Hippie repair butter!

February 24, 2010

This is my favorite face cream product I have tried. They recently released a new eye cream which is awesome as well! I use to spend a mint on the super expensive face creams, but have found this to be just as effective. For the price, this is by far the best product around!!!

December 27, 2009

I have been using this for the last several months and it has done more for my skin than any other anti-aging product I have tried. The wrinkles around my eyes and forehead have been reduced pretty significantly and it leaves my skin feeling great!

Definitely gotta have my Mad Hippie's!!!

December 16, 2009

I love Mad Hippie Skin Care!!!! This peptide face cream has done so much for my face. The wrinkles around my eyes and forehead are barely noticeable anymore.

I love that Mad Hippie takes a natural approach to skin care, using the best antioxidants from fruits, berries and what not - then combines powerful peptides to truly battle wrinkles. Definitely check this stuff out. I heard they are coming out with an eye cream here shortly as well :)

November 28, 2009

Ohh my gosh!!! I have been coming to chick advisor forever now, and have never written a review, but when I saw you were reviewing Mad Hippie Skin Care, from my hometown of Portland, Maine (on the east coast guys), I had to write something.

I didn't know they were selling this stuff elsewhere, or that anyone had yet heard of it, but I've been using Mad Hippie's repair butter for a while and the stuff is great! Definitely if you are looking for an affordable, all natural face cream it's hard to beat this stuff. It leaves your skin feeling great after wards, and is not too greasy, like many of the other products I've tried.

November 27, 2009

I bought my first bottle of this stuff a few months ago and loved it. It is one of the best priced peptide creams on the market, and has a ton of great, all natural ingredients and free radical combatants (green tea, grape seed extract, pomegranate, acai berry). It also features coenzyme Q10, which is one of the best wrinkle fighting ingredients out there!