• Madagascar Escape 2 Africa
  • Madagascar Escape 2 Africa

Madagascar Escape 2 Africa Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 973 in DVD

Your favorite castaways are back - still together and still lost! One of the top movies of the year, DreamWorks Animation's Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa is 'even better than the first!' (Mark Hyman, FOX-TV). You'll laugh out loud as this outrageous comedy takes you on an African adventure like no other. Featuring the voices of Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett Smith and Ben Stiller. Blu-Ray.

May 12, 2009

I am such a huge fan of animated movies and this movie met all my expectations and more! I can't wait to have children because then I can shamelessly watch these movies with them all day! hahaha not that I don't watch them now anyway. Check out Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa... you will not be disappointed!

May 12, 2009

Looooooooved it! I am personally such a big kid. I loooove animated movies almost more then the regular ones.

This movie is a great pick-me-up if you just want to sit back, relax, and laugh your ass off. Take your kids and make a night of it. I actually called some friends up and we made a totally girls night of it, it was great.

May 04, 2009

This is one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. It's SO funny, so cute that adults will enjoy it just as much as kids - if not more. I love Wil.i.am's turn as the hippo, Moto Moto. I highly recommend this for anyone.

February 10, 2009

I loved this movie! Not only will your kids be enamored of it, the adults will have a few laughs, too! If you are planning a night in with the kids, this is the movie to get!