Made Good Chocolate Banana Granola Minis Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 265 in Granola Bars

March 13, 2017

I love these for my son because they are super tasty, wholesome and I can pack them in his peanut free lunch. They taste amazing, and they are a great filling snack for a kid (adults not so much as I find the portion sizes really small).

March 13, 2017

Very tasty treat for my kids even for a school snack as they're nut-free and have hidden vegetables inside. It's organic as well and my family tries to eat more natural and organic options. I like that these are in small granola balls because its different and bite-size, easy for my kids to pop in their mouth and enjoy. I don't feel guilty giving these to them.

October 04, 2015

i personally did not like the taste texture or price

October 04, 2015

I'm usually not a fan of granola bars or anything like that. I do not believe that it's a healthy snack. But these... I have bags of it stored in my cabinetry. I saw these at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) this past August. Many people were buying bags of it. I decided to go check it out... only because I saw many people carry bags of it. I sampled it... liked it. Read the ingredients and couldn't believe that these were actually healthy. Below are the ingredients:

Pure rolled oats*, bananas*, chocolate chips* (cocoa liquor*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, cocoa powder*), coconut sugar*, agave nectar*, sunflower oil*, whole grain crisp brown rice*, coconut*, coconut oil*, agave inulin*, tapioca flour*, vegetable powder (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms), vanilla flavour*.

*Organic.

These have become my go to quick snack especially, when I need a quick boost of energy. These are SO delicious! It tastes just like chocolate chip banana bread, and I'm not even a fan of banana bread.