• Made Good Granola Bars
  • Made Good Granola Bars

Made Good Granola Bars Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 248 in Granola Bars

September 16, 2016

Love love these bars!! Low sugar and organize which makes me feel great about buying them for my kids! They come in a bunch of flavours my kids all love. Even better when I get them on sale. Best granola bars out there

March 09, 2016

They are great for lunches! They come in small bags and are so yummy! My friend sells these so I was able to get a couple of boxes for free and I love them!

August 27, 2015

Not too sweet but sweet enough for me! Great fix for cravings without being unhealthy. Only downside is that they're crazy expensive where I can get them.

January 22, 2015

This lovely granola bar changed the way I viewed granola bars! I wasn't a big fan of eating granola bars, as I wasn't a big fan of nuts that much. However, this small compressed bar of rolled oats, agave nectar, dried apples and more, did not only satisfy my hunger, it also satisfied my sweet tooth. :)

These bars are non-GMO verified, certified organic, contain one serving of vegetables in each bar (from 6 different sources!) and are vegan! These bars are the complete package!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear