Maderma Skin Care for Scars
Good

Maderma Skin Care for Scars Reviews

Ranked #385 out of 426 in Acne Treatment

Formulated with Cepalin Botanical Extract. From the leader in scar management. No. 1 doctor & pharmacist recommended product for scars. Greaseless gel. Pleasant smelling. Easy to use. For old and new scars resulting from: surgery, injury, burns, acne, stretch marks. Helps old and new scars appear softer and smoother. Made in Germany.

1.5/5

November 29, 2016

I tried maderma because I only had to apply it once a day. I preferred this because bio oil requires 1-3 times a day. I have both old and new scars, mosy of them are very pink. I didn't find that made ram made a noticeable difference. It is really expensive too, about $18 a bottle, which is high for me. I would have hoped getting a "doctor recommended brand" would be best but it was not all that effective for me. Also, it smells really weird and it is like a liquid goop which makes it hard to put on as it drips down my skin where I apply it.

August 25, 2010

This product is great! I have tried several creams, sprays, gels, etc... that claim they can fade away your post acne scars but this one is by far the best I have only been using it for two weeks and already some of my spots have played the disappearing act. and the thing that I like most about it is that it has a great smell and it goes on well under my primer and it is only a one step application. You do not have to buy other products from maderma to add to its effectiveness. I only wish i had known about this product sooner. :D

Tim Hortons Timbits

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion