Maggi's So Juicy

Maggi's So Juicy Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

June 16, 2015

This stuff is one of the best ways to cook chicken. It is really easy to make and makes the chicken super tender and soo good

May 27, 2015

If you want to make your chicken tasty, juicy and tender this is the good product to do that. I especially like the rotisserie package.

March 07, 2015

This is just pure genius, it's quick and easy. no fuss, no mess, just pure goodness. taste is amazing. everyone loves this at my house.

February 19, 2015

j'en ai utilisé et le poulet est vraiment delicieux avec ce produit

December 08, 2014

i have used Maggi's So Juicy quite a few times. Every time my chicken turned out tender, juicy and so delicious. Very easy to use simple directions. Great and new solution for dinner or if your having dinner quests. There is no mess to clean up. Highly recommended.

December 08, 2014

I really love chicken, but making it sometimes is a hit or miss because it can get dry fast. Everytime I've used this my chicken has come out super moist, tender, and SO flavourful. Definitely would use again and recommend.

September 09, 2014

OMG! so tasty especially the Garlic.. I used with smothered pork chops...and have used chicken..It was to die for! and easy!

August 11, 2014

I tried the So Juicy Rotisserie Chicken on the weekend. It was amazing! The chicken was juicy, It had a great flavour. I highly recommend! I

June 13, 2014

Great product. So easy to use and the chickens stays very juicy regardless which part of the chicken you use. Only negative thing about this product is the salt content.

April 07, 2014

I have tried the roasted chicken and the ribs one, they were so delicious, can't believe you have to cook it in a bag in the oven. So delicious, they go on sale for $0.50 a lot of the time. Which is a good stock up price.