Maggi's So Juicy

Maggi's So Juicy Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 613 in Miscellaneous

January 05, 2017

In our house we eat a lot of chicken and with the Maggi's So Juicy a small whole chicken fits in the bag and can be cooked with ease. As a busy mom this can sometimes save time in the kitchen, add a variation to the menu, and it makes my family happy.

January 05, 2017

I stock up on all three flavors of this stuff when it goes on sale. I love this flavor the best, followed by the rotisserie.
    My husband and I have been trying to eat fairly clean. This is a great option for that! You just put your chicken in the bag (we use breasts) and roll them in the powder. (Kind of like shake and bake) Then you twist tie the bag shut and throw it in the oven. That's it! When you pull it out, the bag is all puffed up with air and the moist, juicy chicken is inside, covered in flavor. My husband (a die-hard BBQ sauce guy) LOVES this stuff even though it doesn't come with any "sauce". It doesn't need it! The chicken is SO moist and juicy and the flavor is just fantastic. My favorite way to make a quick, easy, healthy dinner for my family. I got my parents hooked on this stuff too. Try it - you won't be sorry! Makes baked chicken AMAZING! We eat Maggi's So Juicy at least once per week, and we really enjoy chicken night.

June 16, 2015

This stuff is one of the best ways to cook chicken. It is really easy to make and makes the chicken super tender and soo good

May 27, 2015

If you want to make your chicken tasty, juicy and tender this is the good product to do that. I especially like the rotisserie package.

March 07, 2015

This is just pure genius, it's quick and easy. no fuss, no mess, just pure goodness. taste is amazing. everyone loves this at my house.

February 19, 2015

j'en ai utilisé et le poulet est vraiment delicieux avec ce produit

December 08, 2014

i have used Maggi's So Juicy quite a few times. Every time my chicken turned out tender, juicy and so delicious. Very easy to use simple directions. Great and new solution for dinner or if your having dinner quests. There is no mess to clean up. Highly recommended.

December 08, 2014

I really love chicken, but making it sometimes is a hit or miss because it can get dry fast. Everytime I've used this my chicken has come out super moist, tender, and SO flavourful. Definitely would use again and recommend.

September 09, 2014

OMG! so tasty especially the Garlic.. I used with smothered pork chops...and have used chicken..It was to die for! and easy!

August 11, 2014

I tried the So Juicy Rotisserie Chicken on the weekend. It was amazing! The chicken was juicy, It had a great flavour. I highly recommend! I