Magic Bag Neck And Shoulders Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 574 in Misc

February 09, 2017

Sometimes when I am stressed out I get some pain in my neck/shoulder area - mostly muscle knots. I like to use this Magic Bag because I can heat it up quickly in the microwave and get some relief. The heat really works to help loosen things up and then I can stretch it out or have someone rub the knot out much easier.

January 17, 2017

Ce sac peut paraître dispendieux sur le coup, mais il est tellement pratique que je ne le range à côté de mon lit. Je l'utilise lors de mes crampes menstruelle, au micro onde 2 minutes et peu de temps après je n'ai presque plus mal au ventre. Pour ma part, c'est un bon moyen d'éviter de toujours prendre des médicaments pour la douleur.

January 13, 2017

A little pricey but it certainly does the trick! The Magic Bag works great on releaving discomfort. I find it loses heat quicker then I would like though.

January 08, 2017

This has been my miracle worker for years now. I love how easy to use it is , super flexible to fit around an area, and how long the heat lasts to ease my soreness or pain whether it be an injury or those monthly friendly reminders that you are a woman. I purchased the curved version first and love how it perfectly sits on the neck and shoulders. I now have added the longer rectangle one and it's great for relief across your whole back or even legs. These last a long time and are worth their price.

January 08, 2017

I got a Magic bag Neck and Shoulders after I had a car accident and had a great deal of soft tissue damage. I love how it molds to the body so that it is comfortable to sit with and distributes heat well. I just wish it stayed hot longer and cost a bit less.

January 03, 2017

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I hurt my lower back over the holidays, and I really needed heat applied to it. I bought my magic bag for $25 (it probably is cheaper somewhere else.... this was from a small town drugstore) and all I do is pop it in microwave for 2 minutes, and it lasts about half an hour at least! It feels amazing!!!

November 04, 2016

Le sac magique fait des miracles avec les problèmes de cou ou de tension dans le dos. Je l'aime beaucoup et les grains à l'intérieur dégage une odeur agréable.

November 04, 2016

Yes I so love my magic bag. I literally got goosebumps when I seen it on the list. I use them for my neck, back actually everywhere. I even like to put it on my head. Sometimes when I find it hard to fall asleep. I heat it a couple times ....makes me so sleepy. Oh bummer I must go to work. I'd rather hang out with my magic bag.

October 07, 2016

I have a nerve condition that causes frequent neck and back pain. This product has helped ease the pain on several nights. I honestly like using it more than your typical heating pad. Highly recommended

October 07, 2016

I have two of these bags, one for cold and one for heat. They are wonderful when I have a pain in my neck or pulled a muscle. I don't like the smell it has when you heat it in the microwave, but other than that it is a wonderful little gadget to have on hand at all times.