• Magic Baking Powder
Good

Magic Baking Powder Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 613 in Miscellaneous

January 14, 2017

This is a must have people.. My pantry has it in it. Better than any no name product.. \i have tried. Buy the real deal people then your cakes will rise and look amazing. I came across a recipe secret on Pinterest one day. It makes chicken wings taste amazing. they come out perfect using Magic Baking powder.. who know that they come out crispy and ever so tasty.

February 27, 2016

J'ai toujours utilisé cette poudre à pâte et avant moi ma mère et ma grand-mère. Elle fonctionne très bien, alors pourquoi est-ce que je changerais de marque, elle a fait ses preuves.

February 27, 2016

My mom and our family loves using this, it's super cheap, and you get a lot. This baking powder really gets the job done, leaving all of my baked goods in a lovely state.

February 01, 2016

The best baking powder for fantastic baking! My mom uses it, grandma uses it...family favorite brand.

February 01, 2016

This is the brand I always buy. I have used it forever and it always works great.

January 26, 2016

This is the baking powder that I was brought up with. It works wonderfully and is a brand that I love and trust.

June 11, 2015

The best and the only baking powder that we use in our house

June 11, 2015

i use this every time i bake . i love it !! i go buy it and bring it home and pour it into the metal container that used to be my grammas magic baking powder tin!

June 11, 2015

My mom used to have this in her cupboard when I was little, now I have it in mine.

April 01, 2015

This is the only baking poweder my mother has ever bought so I continue to use it because she loved it so much!