Magic Mike Reviews

Ranked #101 out of 973 in DVD

April 25, 2016

This movie had a stupid story line and although there were some very sexy men dancing I didn't really enjoy it. All the men played their part very well though and definitely had some good moves!

April 14, 2016

Awesome movie. I watch it over and over again. I love the dance scenes with Channing and Joe especially. Totally hot and steamy. I may need to buy another copy soon as I am wearing mine out. ;)

One of those chick flicks I would watch again! Haha
It's super cheesy but there is not lack of eye candy.
The story line is pretty weak but the dancing is quite
entertaining haha.

April 14, 2016

Ok hot bods, A+. This movie was all about dancing and striping, which I did enjoy this part of the movie. I found the storyline stale and boring which was hard to really focus on movie. I most likely would not recommend this one.

1.5/5

January 07, 2016

Despite all the semi-nudeness, this is the most boring film I've ever seen. The acting is soooo terrible that it just might take The Room's first place for dreadful over-acting. The only good thing is Matt Bomer and he is highly under-used.

January 07, 2016

A very entertaining movie ,lots of cute guys dancing, what's not to like ,story line was ok

September 25, 2015

The movie itself like the story line is super boring and not worth it ! But the hot dudes definetly make up for the crappy story line lol mmmmmmm Channing Tatum

July 15, 2015

Must I really say much with this review? ;D

June 05, 2015

This movie is definitely a girls night movie. You will have something to talk about all night long!

June 04, 2015

Who ever watches Magic Mike is watching it cuz of Channing Tatum. PERIOD :)