Magnum Almond Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 30, 2016

Magnum is expensive, so I only buy it on special occasions, but I absolutely go wild for this Almond bar. The chocolate layer is thick and creamy. The ice cream is thick and has a very nice mouth feel. Oh...I could eat one right now.

October 27, 2016

I hate my sweet tooth, because I think now I have bought every darn Magnum Ice Cream Bar out there. At my place of work I am around sweets and food all day. I buy way too many sweets I think now than I ever have. I also put on 45 lbs in the last years. But, back to the review....

Yes, these are awesome, but still only buy them when they are on sale, other wise my grocery store wants $6.99 for 3 88ml bars. Yes, they are rich and made with Belgian chocolate, and the chocolate layer inside is gooey and soft. There are tons of almonds too and big chunks of almonds, not little bits. The vanilla ice cream is awesomely smooth and creamy. They are just darn good.

I do recommend every Magnum out there !

October 15, 2016

Such a great ice cream this is my favourite kind ! It's all taste really and good quality ingredients! I do find it pricey and not enough bars for the price

September 30, 2016

Ohh my love for Almond and Chocolate plus ice cream combined!!!what more can i ask for?? This is just perfection! Magnum Almond Ice Cream!!! I just can get enough of it. I don't mind my weight if i was given to eat this everyday..for free:)

September 30, 2016

Love it!!!! Me and my 2 adult kids loves the Magnum Ice cream Bars, but me personally this almond bar will not be remove from my grocery list. I'm not an ice cream lover specially chocolate..no way, but the Magnum Almond bars... Hmm!

September 30, 2016

Magnum Almond Ice Cream Bars are divine! Try them with an espresso on the side, absolutely heaven. I keep a stash of these hidden just for myself... otherwise my boys would devour them right away. High quality ingredients, consistently good.

September 30, 2016

I don't like to consume almonds all the time,
even if in ice cream.

Therefore I wouldn't purchase again this magnum almond icecream at all times, however it was really good!!!
Magnum just makes icecream taste so luxurious and good!!!!
The almond taste combined with the chocolate and icecream made it perfect!!

I did like that the almonds were not overpowering in taste or consisted of too big of pieces, it was good.
I will buy again when craving nuts or have guests over that like almonds and nuts.

Good ice cream just will buy again when craving nuts within.

September 28, 2016

Les barres glacés sont tellement bonnes au goût. Dans le chocolat il y a plusieurs morceaux d'amandes. Très riche ,mais c'est super bon pou l'été durant les temps chaud.

September 26, 2016

Oh my goodness! This ice cream bar is delish! I couldn't help myself and ended eating 3 in one sitting!!! Love love love it! It is an expensive ice cream, but the taste is amazeballs!

September 26, 2016

Delicious! If your an ice cream lover then you are in for a treat. The chocolate is rich and creamy with yummy almonds. Inside is creamy vanilla. It is a great treat.