Magnum Classic Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 414 in Ice Cream

November 15, 2016

Ma glace préférée avec la stratchatella. De la vanille enrobée d'un délicieux chocolat, vraiment rien de mieux. J'adore cette glace, été comme hiver. J'en mange tous le temps depuis des années et ce n'est pas prêt de changer!

September 30, 2016

omg these are soooo good. I prefer them over anything else. Even Klondike. The chocolate is so rich and creamy and so is the ice cream. It's hard to not eat the whole box when I get these as a treat. Whole family digs right in. I try to get these on sale and when they are I buy a few boxes.

September 28, 2016

This is for who like a dark chocolate, not great for me but I very like the ice cream. Very smoothie and creamy. Great ice cream but the chocolate is taste too bitter.

September 28, 2016

J'aime beaucoup de saveurs des barres glacées magnum ,mais l'original reste un classique à mon avis. Très croustillant, le chocolat est décadent en bouche.

September 26, 2016

Magnum ice cream are on the pricey end, but luckily I saw them on sale and decided to go for it! I tried the almond and white ice cream bars already. Anyways, this was equally good as the others but a bit less sweeter which was nice! It tasted smooth, luxurious and of course, divine. Highly recommended treat for the soul!

September 25, 2016

Wow, so good! The chocolate is rich and is a good quality chocolate. The vanilla ice cream is creamy. It is delicious. It's the perfect little ice cream treat.

September 24, 2016

I can't even think about this ice cream bar without my mouth starting watering. That first crunchy bite, the thick chocolate, the soft velvety inside.... Heaven.

September 24, 2016

I honestly don't think there's a better ice cream on a stick option out there. Magnums are so classic, so delicious. They're silky smooth and rich, they have never ever let me down after a bad day. The classic is my favourite, but I've yet to meet a variation I don't like! The only downside is their price, but I guess you get what you pay for.

August 12, 2016

Magnum bars are the absolute best in ice cream bars. Classic is great for people that love a great piece of chocolate and a true smooth and flavour vanilla ice cream without other flavours getting in the way. Once you go Magnum you will never be satisfied with anything else. It is a little piece of heaven in your mouth.

August 11, 2016

I really like magnum classic ice cream bars I enjoy all the different flavor I like the big chuck of chocolate I am a chocolate lover so anything that have chocolate I like my family really like it too it just a little prices.