Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 31, 2016

Delicious tasting and so decadent! The only thing I could fault with this is that Magnum bars do tend to be very expensive and a little on the smaller size, definitely an occasional treat.

October 21, 2016

Good quality on every level, from the ice cream to the chocolate. Delicious flavour combo. The chocolate is thick and has a nice snap (it isn't cheap or waxy) and the raspberry filling is strong. The ice cream inside is also delicious. A worthy splurge.

October 01, 2016

Love this ice cream it is soo smooth and tasty, the chocolate melt in your mouth like a dream. The taste of choclate and raspberry is beyond tasty. My guilty pleasure when i feel down.

October 01, 2016

I loved Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars but my kids did not like them at all - yay, more for me! The raspberry was a bit sour, but true to flavour of the berry. I really like these for quick treats and desserts when people pop by.

September 30, 2016

Now this is an ice cream bar !! Rich decadent flavors of premium dark chocolate, creamy gilatto style raspberry ice cream made with real raspberry puree. The chocolate is super thick and when you bit into it there are layer upon layer of deliciousness!

There are many other flavors to try and you only need one, they are made with pure cream and not of ""modified" milk ingredients.

Each bar iss 88ml in size

They are such a treat !! Love them..

September 30, 2016

If you love fruit and chocolate- this magnum bar is for ou! It has it's super thick chocolate coating- with a light raspberry middle. The ice cream tastes real, and the raspberry flavour is spot on.

September 30, 2016

In a word "drool" lol these are so good! SOOOO GOOD. I love all the magnum ice cream bars but this and the double caramel ones are my all time favs. If you haven't tried one yet you're missing out!

September 28, 2016

J'ai moins aimé cette saveur par contre. Tout de même super bon ai goût c'est un propre choix . Belle texture de la crème glacé. Le prix des barres sont cher .

September 26, 2016

Ok so show me one chick that doesn't like this ice cream bar.. it is sooooooooo good! I get it when it's on sale (and sometimes not just because it's that good) and enjoy it to the last bar. I could live on this stuff :)

September 26, 2016

I love the Magnum Double Raspberry Ice Cream Bars. I've always been a fan of raspberry and chocolate so when I saw these bars I had to try them, I'm so glad I did! The chocolate is better than the chocolate on most ice cream bars. It's so silky and creamy... mmmmm! The raspberry ice cream and jelly are both very flavorful and not too sweet. I have and will repurchase. I recommend.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products