Magnum Gold Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 01, 2016

Magnum Gold Ice Cream Bars are out of this world - way to impress the boss, or that first date! For me, it was impressing my little nephews and nieces, they loved it! Tastes like butterscotch, cream and all sorts of wonderful delights. Not drippy and not artificially flavoured. Great fun when on sale, stock up!

September 30, 2016

i think this is one of the coolest looking ice cream bars, and one of the coolest looking one in the Magnum line up !! It looks like it is melted in gold!

It tastes like butterscotch. It is belgian chocolate dipped filled with caramel swirl and silky vanilla bean ice cream. I was curious to see what it tastes like, and I don't know how they make the chocolate dipped outside look gold, but I will leave their secret with them.

It is divine ice cream heaven and super fattening, but that's okay, we all deserve a treat sometimes. And this is made with pure ingredients.

September 30, 2016

Ultimate duo. ULTIMATE. I wanted to eat the whole darn box. So rich and creamy with just the right amount of salt. Perfection. Watch your waistlines though ladies these go down super easy!

September 29, 2016

Ummmmm HELLO where have these been for my life??? WOW so good, great quality ice cream and chocolate. These are a staple in my freezer now! A must try for everyone!

September 29, 2016

Even though I find these so expensive I cannot resist the Magnum Ice Cream Bar line. I really enjoyed the smooth double flavored chocolate layer and the ribboned ice cream was so creamy it was to die for. I really cant say much more than these are awesome and I could eat a whole box to myself in one sitting. I just really wish they were a little more cost effective.

September 29, 2016

This is probably the next best thing according to me after Ben & Jerry's ice cream. The taste is smooth yet bold and makes you crave more after finishing a bar. The only downside is the price but would definitely buy again

September 28, 2016

Le goût des barres magnum gold est magnifique. Elle sont mes préférés je crois. Le goût est bien balancé dans les saveurs en bouche. Parfais par temps chaud

September 27, 2016

Yes! Magnum is amazing. Way better than any other ice cream bar. Soft, velvety, rich, cool, decadent, tasty. The chocolate is so thick, the inside so creamy and soft.. Looooooove

August 18, 2016

This taste great. It is pretty pricey for ice cream but totally worth it. The gold ice cream is worth sharing with your friends. very delicious. I would totally recommend it

August 17, 2016

Okay these ice cream bars are amazing. The texture is just perfect and just with a bite it shows the really great quality of the chocolate and ice cream. However I found the price a little high.