Magnum White Ice Cream Bars Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 30, 2016

I really love white chocolate and this didn't disappoint. It's creamy and mild tasting chocolate and the ice cream is killer! Bit on the pricey side so I tend to only get these on sale but nonetheless they are so delicious ladies!

September 30, 2016

I love white chocolate so much! These magnum bars are a dream. They are so smooth and creamy. I love the real ice cream. The chocolate is so thick. These are on the more expensive side but are worth every penny!

September 29, 2016

I love white chocolate so I decided to splurge on these ice cream bars. While they are quite expensive, they are of great quality. The chocolate is of excellent quality, not chalky at all. The ice cream is so creamy. Just writing this review I am craving one right now. I wish they came 4 to a box rather than 3 to make them a little more cost effective but hey I guess you get what you pay for, at least in the world of chocolate and ice cream.

September 29, 2016

A bit over budget for a family of six - so this was a splurge! I had to buy two boxes to be sure there was nay fighting. The lads loved it and although we are usually dark chocolate fans, this went over big because the quality is good.

September 28, 2016

Habituellement, j'aime moins le chocolat blanc ,mais cette fois ci le goût est super bon. Bonne texture,grosse barre glacé. Très riche par contre. J'aime bien

September 26, 2016

It was on sale at the grocery store near my house, so I decided to buy some. I usually buy the almond one, but decided to go for the white ice cream bars! I am glad I did because it tasted so smooth, yummy and a bit overly sweet like all white chocolates are! Honestly, this is bad for your health BUT soon good for your soul!!!!

September 24, 2016

Yes! Yes! Yes! This is amazing! So good! Overly sweet but what do you expect from a white ice cream bar? Great treat, lovely. So soft and luxurious. Yum.

August 14, 2016

I love Magnum ice cream. I wait until they go on sale at my local grocery store because I do find them a bit on the pricey side and the box only contains a few bars. But they are delicious and it is definitely a treat for me. This does have the white chocolate taste and I find that the ice cream does hold up great as a popsicle - meaning it doesn't melt all over you (of course if eaten in good time, lol). Try one today and indulge yourself.

August 14, 2016

So cream and delicious love the texture really hard to find good white chocolate ice cream and this is by far the best tasting one i have ever had.must try.

August 14, 2016

It seems that Magnum ice cream bars are known as a higher, more luxurious brand. Although this makes the ice cream pricier, it's certainly yummy!

I certainly feel satisfied after eating one (or two-hahaha!)