Mai Couture Social Gloss in Femme Fatale
Amazing

Mai Couture Social Gloss in Femme Fatale Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

This luxurious treatment lip gloss fills in unwanted lines and restores moisture for healthier, fuller lips.  A complex mix of plant extracts naturally enhances lip volume effortlessly without the allergen.  The ultra sheer formula creates a lavish and luminous sheen.

May 10, 2012

I really wanted to like this product due to the fact that it's considered a luxury brand and it's rather expensive, around $28 on average. It is a nice formula--I find it is nice and smooth and lasts awhile, without being sticky which can be a problem with some glosses. Unfortunately it just doesn't "wow" me, and for that price, I want to be wowwed. There are plenty of other lip glosses that work just as well, if not better than this, some for a third of the price. It does smell nice though, so if you have money to burn, you might like it, otherwise, I'd stick to the lower priced options.

April 20, 2012

I had recently received this product in a beauty box that I subscribe to in Canada.

Overall, I love the color and texture of this product

The full size of this product is 5ml and costs around $28.

It is the perfect baby pink for medium to light skinned beauties
Its supposed to pump and protect lips and I have to say that it has done a very good job at doing so.
Since I am a WOC (Women of Color), I have to apply this VERY sheer unless I wanted a Nicki Minaj look.

Overall it's a great product but I would not repurchase based on the fact that it takes quite a bit of time to get the right consistency for my skin color (NW35).

Updated On: April 30, 2012

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**