Good

Make my belly fit Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 19 in Maternity Wear

February 21, 2017

This product did not work at all. So disappointed in the quality and claims not living up to the expectations for this product. Waste of money for anyone.

May 06, 2016

Great idea to save money and give some versatility. Maternity coats and jackets that can be worn during, after and for baby wearing are very expensive so this type of option is way that more can find something affordable. Unfortunately for some like me they had no compatible zippers to work with any of the 5 coats or jackets I have. They don't offer a custom zipper if one isn't available. Great and friendly customer support though. If you have a suitable zipper or attachments are available give it a try. Definitely check before you buy!

April 25, 2015

I was pregnant during the winter months and I could NOT afford a maternity coat. Make my belly fit was the PERFECT solution. I loved that I could wear my own coat, and that I could wear the baby under it after he was born! :)

stardaz added a new review for
    Oxi Clean Maxi force

vitatta added a new review for
    Greenrock Liquor Store

bonniepang added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

bonniepang earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

neuffie added a new review for
    Oxi Clean Maxi force