Good

Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 389 in Concealer

May 11, 2015

All the color you need plus the smooth texture glides on without drying the area.

January 27, 2015

je suis tres blanche et le soleil je suis alergique sa me faitr des plaque et avec cela cest genial sa bronze

August 13, 2014

I recently purchased this product ,it is expensive but worth it.It has all the basic camouflage shades in brown,yellow and orange.Its very creamy and just glides on skin.Love it.I have pretty bad under eye circle.It helps lighten them very nicely and then I apply my concealer.Works very well for me.Would definitely purchase it again after I run out.

June 20, 2014

I simply love this so much , i cant go a day without it

June 04, 2014

This was one of the most expensive makeup product I have ever bought. I paid 45$ for the palette and only use 3 colors out of the 5 but I think it's because of my skin colors and got the #5 which is the darkest shade so the colors are limited. But if you are lighter you will have better options. The concealers were great but not creamy enough for my liking. I couldn't use with only fingers but I saw people do it. Elf has a concealer palette that have 4 colors and cost only 3$ and I have much use of it but this product only last for a couple weeks.

Overall, the concealer palette was expensive but it last quit some time. I got it November and we are in June and I still have it even if I used it almost every day .

October 01, 2012

This is the only heavy concealer I will use. Yes, it's expensive. But it works. I wear this stuff all day long and it stays. And if you use a liquid foundation and only use this for extra coverage on certain spots, its perfect. It blends well, it doesn't dry out, and has different shades to chose from. All in all, its worth the price tag.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag