Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 01, 2016

I always had problem with my brows, I tried a lit of product before trying this one. I love it, the texture is creamy but dries in seconds. It last all day long and stay clean and pretty!!

April 20, 2016

I had a wedding to attend and a friend of mine was doing my makeup for it. She wanted to fill in my brows a bit, so we went and tried this. It stayed on all night, looked natural and was super easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend this.

February 14, 2016

This stuff is perfect for wedding days, outside photoshoots or a day in water. Love the colour selection. These are highly underrated. If you wand to invest in something for brows, get this. With a brush, you can achieve any application you like.

June 19, 2015

Long wearing! Doesn't smudge. Easy to apply

May 08, 2015

For a year I've been loving Alastair Beverly Hills pomade for brows except I just find it smudges so easily on my oily skin. So I often have to use a make up wipe and clean up my edges or off my arm when I'm resting my head lol. I also found after 6 months it starts drying up a bit. So I decided to try this product since make up for ever has always been another reliable high end line and promises no smudging. First off, a tiny bit goes a long way so don't be put off by the tiny size of the tube. It also applies smoothly but with strong pigment and blends in with the hairs well. Along with covering my sudden odd white hairs without clumping. So far no smudge either with long lasting....So I'm going to make the switch for now on..

April 03, 2015

With this stuff you only need the tiniest bit to fill in the brows which I love because it will probably last FOREVER!

January 25, 2015

It’s hard to believe that with the addition of Aqua Brow, you can pretty much go for a swim in full makeup and emerge out of the water with the same face as when you went in! The only aspect of this product I could see being a little annoying is that you either need to use a brush or fingers to blend and apply the product. This is when I can see some people opting for a pencil instead, but if you want eyebrows that last through the apocalypse and then some, just use this. It takes a little bit more time to apply, but it’s worth it.

January 17, 2015

I really like this product. It really helps to make a good looking eyebrow and it stays all day long! I apply this product with an angle brush and it takes me about 3 minutes to do both sides. I think that this product is even better than anastasia's brow products.

September 27, 2013

Highly recommend this product. After years of plucking, my eyebrows have unfortunately gotten very thin. I had previously tried filling in with waxes, pencils and powders. Aqua brow is the only product that is long lasting since it is waterproof and looks natural. There are about 15 different shades to choose from so matching is very simple and it is easy to apply.