Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes is an award-winning, waterproof, smudge-proof and fade-proof eyeliner that doubles as a vibrant eyeshadow. This best selling eyeliner has become a favourite among all women who fear the dreaded raccoon eyes. Visit makeupforever.com for more information.

April 03, 2015

Kind of hard to work with and they tug on my eyelid. Was super disappointed as Make Up Forever makes awesome products, but skip this one

January 06, 2015

This has been my holy grail in eyeliner! it's super easy to apply, goes on really smooth and stays put for hours! I was told by a employee at Sephora that they were made for synchronized swimmers so it's SUPER waterproof. She was right! My eyes get watery really often (especially when I wear my contacts) and this is the only eyeliner that stays for way longer than an hour. Ive tried both the crayon and the liquid liner. I liked the pencil ways more, mostly because i can't apply liquid liner without looking like a clown but i also found that it was a bit watery. i had to go over more than once to get a good opaque black line. I have also tried multiple colors, they're all AMAZING!

August 13, 2014

My favourite pencil liner. Lasts very long and the a great black colour.

February 23, 2014

I have been using eyeliner since I was probably twelve years old, and having Asian eyes it was always a challenge to find an eyeliner that would last the whole day without smudging. Please note I do use this eyeliner with Urban Decay eye primer, but what I love about this liner is that it glides on so smoothly, sharpens well to a point, rarely cracking and I love the intense colours available by this company. I'm sure it is not smudge proof on it's own, but I accepted the fact long ago that I would always need primer! Having used the MAC eyeliners for years, I have now been converted to Make Up Forever.

January 09, 2013

These eyeliners are awesome! my most used one is the black and it goes on super smoothly and super dark. I find that it stays put all day but also comes off very nicely with makeup remover. It is smudgable if you want it to be to create a more smokey effect but it doesn't smudge all on its own.
Over all its an awesome product and definatly worth buying!

June 21, 2012

This is the only pencil eyeliner I have ever tried that does not smudge. It goes on smoothly, even just above the lash line. It also has a large array of colours. It is superb.

November 01, 2011

This is a nice eyeliner. The colors are pretty and they glide on very smoothly.

However, the downside to this product is that it kind of smudges throughout the day and does not last too long. I still love the quality and creaminess of it and for me this eyeliner works, but I know a friend of mine who is on the fence about it. Give it a shot and see for yourself.

1.5/5

August 25, 2011

Might be great for young eyes. For my older skin, I had to scrape and scrape to get anything on! It is sitting mouldering in my drawer as I begrudge the money I spent on it!!!!!

June 23, 2011

This is defintely a product which is NOT all it's hyped up to be.

I bought some of these years ago in Hong Kong, when I had no idea WTH Makeup Forever even was. Got sucked in by the pretty colors, as usual, and the drop dead gorgeous Asian woman at their glitzy display :-)
*cough* dumb@ss *cough*

I get far better results from my NYX and Wet n Wild eye shadow sticks, to be quite honest, all of which I got for around $2 each. To make a liner stay put, just layer a bit of mineral eye shadow or normal eye shaodw over top. Works great, without the $20 price tag. I *never* have to touch up my liner when I use that method with my cheap liners. But when I use my MUF liners, constant touchups are needed. Ridiculous.

Have never and will never buy another one of these. Total rip-job. Some MUF products are passable, but they are certainly not as great as many people claim. Not for the price they sell their line at. No way.

March 30, 2011