Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 597 in Foundation

What it is:
A long-lasting, oil-free mattifying powder foundation for normal to combination skin types.

What it is formulated to do:
Provides a shine-free finish that covers blemishes and other imperfections and perfectly evens out the skintone.

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

-A testing panel composed of twenty-two adults (via 24 patch test) showed this product to be non-irritating.

Size: 0.35 oz

February 08, 2016

Perfect to diffuse the appearance of lines and imperfections. A little goes a long way.

February 05, 2016

I saw Wayne Goss on YouTube use this and it looked flawless. When I tried it for myself, I was thoroughly disappointed. It made my pores look huge and didn't cover anything at all no matter how much I applied or how I applied it.

June 29, 2015

kinda liked this one.....powder always gives a finished look

June 08, 2015

Great product does what it says and doesn't irritate

May 28, 2015

I LOVE this face powder, looks super natural, isn't cakey. Keeps me matte all day!

May 11, 2015

I've worn this powder every day since I first discovered it several years ago.

May 09, 2015

This has been my go to for years, it is expensive but worth every penny!

It doesn't seem to matter what liquid foundation you use underneath it still looks perfect after-cheap or pricey

I often just wear concealer and dust this product over and it looks great and lasts. I cannot see switching anytime soon thats for sure.

August 11, 2014

Holy Grail Product! I absolutley adore Make Up Forever!

The price is great for a high end cosmetic brand!

May 27, 2014

The foundation i found went on heavy but did do what its suposed to do .. wouldnt recommend it to much unless you liked it yourself

May 07, 2012

MAKE UP FOR EVER DUO MAT has a light weight formula that gives your face a natural, matte finish with the full coverage you need and best of all no "cake-face".This product works wonders for dry/oily combination skin and with a few applications over your face, you are set all day. It feels like Make Up For Ever HD Foundation but it does not leave oily residues that we all hate (nor does it make your face look or feel oily throughout the day) and if you're concerned about blemishes, scars or dark spots, Duo Mat is really nice for hiding that, and achieving an airbrush, even skin-tone, while giving you a subtle natural glow.