Make Up For Ever Glitters Eyeshadow

Make Up For Ever Glitters Eyeshadow Reviews

1 review
Ranked #984 out of 1159 in Eye Shadow

March 22, 2011

Although I love cosmetics immensely and trying out new techniques and products on myself and clients etc. I wouldn't ever label myself a 'girly' girl. So when it comes to anything glittery and myself, I am a little gun shy. And when it comes to any products with glitter I usually find that the glitter particles are too big and it looks clownish or they are too fine and you see more of a shimmer effect. But when it comes to my favourite eye shadows, Make Up Forever is my go to brand. I find their colours so nice and vibrant that you hardly have to use any on your brush. So a little eye shadow pot that costs sixteen dollars actually goes a long long way. So when I was looking for a gorgeous turquoise shade I immediately went to them. However, was disappointed when they were all out of the shade in the basic eye shadow product. But the cosmetician told me they had it in their 'Glitters' collection. I was so desperate for this exact colour that I said OK sure.

And I wasn't disappointed, the glittery shadow goes on silky and blends well with other colours on your eyelids for a dramatic effect when you want to go out. It also works really well if you use it as a liner with a flat angled brush, just to get a bit of the subtle effect otherwise. So even if you're not 'girly' or a huge fan of similar products I would definitely give it a try.