Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 630 in Foundation

February 24, 2017

Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, Ultra HD Liquid Foundation creates a naturally flawless complexion—in and out of the spotlight. Invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens, this revolutionary foundation features uniquely-coated pigments that provide medium to buildable coverage with an even lighter weight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. This formula leaves your complexion with the same flawless results that you’d achieve with a flat foundation brush in a tap and stretch motion. It contains hyaluronic spheres to ensure comfortable wear on all normal, dry and combination skin types, and it lasts all day, leaving a natural-looking finish. Now available in an expanded range of 40 shades to match all skintones, Ultra HD is the perfect everyday foundation for a flawless complexion—and it doesn’t require touch ups.

February 23, 2017

I really love this foundation and if I was made of money I would be using it all the time! I purchased a small sample size and thought it gave me great coverage, I looked great in photos and it was light feeling and felt good all day.

February 16, 2017

I have tried so many foundations and this one is the most overrated. I have light acne and combination skin. The only GREAT thing about this product is the amount of shades available. This liquid foundation does not wear well through the day. If you have oily skin, stay far away from this product. It breaks down quite quickly. It's not long wearing at all. A primer and a setting powder is required for this to behave, and even then other foundations lined with a primer/setting powder perform better. For the price, this is inexcusable. There are superior products available at your local Sephora for a more affordable price that are more effective. The coverage is buildable, which is also an asset. I would only recommend this to people with dry skin with minimal skin issues who simply cannot find their shade in another line. This way you could wear a sheer layer (which would look quite natural) and it won't wear down so horribly over the day. There are so many other options available for a superior price though.

February 08, 2017

As a professional makeup artist this is always my go to foundation. Available in multiple different shade with great coverage, this foundation can make you look camera ready with little effort. Absolutely love!

January 17, 2017

This is a bit pricey but so worth it. You definitely get the quality for the money. I love how light this foundation feels on my skin while still providing enough coverage! Coverage is buildable and doesn't flake or seem too dry. There is also a good range of shades to choose from.

January 17, 2017

I always use this product with the primer from Make Up For Ever and I love this foundation! What makes it so great is that there's no SPF (So you don't have that ghostly look if there's a camera using flash), it stays on, and goes on quite evenly and looks relatively natural. This product is the only foundation that I use

January 16, 2017

At first I wasnt a fan.. then i started using a primer, and man.. what a difference it made!! it stayed on a lot longer. for me, it was a must to wear a primer. it showed all my pores. once i started using a primer, i started to love this product. im pale as a ghost. this is one of the very few foundations that I can actually use!!

December 16, 2016

This product is a little pricey but worth every penny. It provides great coverage without looking like you're wearing alot of layers of makeup. I put my other makeup on top and my skin looks flawless. I love it

October 12, 2016

it is really lightweight foundation with medium coverage. It applies very smoothly and is great for natural look. If i want more coverage, i just mix it with full coverage foundation.

October 11, 2016

I'm a pretty big makeup snob. I am VIB Rouge at Sephora, and shop for makeup at their store and online, as well as through Ulta, almost daily. I LOVE this foundation. It's lightweight and breathable, but provides a great medium buildable to full coverage look. The best part is that they offer SO many colors. If they have your shade, which they most likely do, it will disappear into your skin, and you'll never know that you're wearing it. Gorgeous satin finish.