Make Up For Ever HD Foundation Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 595 in Foundation

October 12, 2016

it is really lightweight foundation with medium coverage. It applies very smoothly and is great for natural look. If i want more coverage, i just mix it with full coverage foundation.

October 11, 2016

I'm a pretty big makeup snob. I am VIB Rouge at Sephora, and shop for makeup at their store and online, as well as through Ulta, almost daily. I LOVE this foundation. It's lightweight and breathable, but provides a great medium buildable to full coverage look. The best part is that they offer SO many colors. If they have your shade, which they most likely do, it will disappear into your skin, and you'll never know that you're wearing it. Gorgeous satin finish.

October 09, 2016

Holy grail of foundations! I try to test all the new foundations that come out but always gravitate back to this one! It's a buildable light-medium coverage that works well with a beauty blender or brush. For a more natural look, I use the beauty blender. Perfect for everyday wear and if you have a special function, there won't be any flashback with cameras (no spf).

September 23, 2016

This foundation is the best I have ever bought i keep going back to it time and again. This covers everything!!!!! flawless face without looking cakey.

September 23, 2016

I've been using this product for a number of years. They have a lot of shades to choose from...which is great for my winter and/or summer tanned skin. Great coverage and light to wear.

September 14, 2016

This has a natural looking and buildable coverage that seems to melt into your skin tone. It is smooth and pretty long lasting. It has a satin finish, meaning it is not completely matte. For my combo skin type, it is perfect. After a day of wear, i still don't look oily.

August 02, 2016

I love this foundation, it isnt really something to get hyped about in my opinion, but definitely something I really like wearing. great shade range and formulation, but the price is terrribly high.

July 29, 2016

So I do love this foundation as it is for sure a full coverage foundation but I wouldn't use it everyday as it is very thick. It is great for a special occasion or a day where you need more coverage but it's too thick for me to us everyday, one way to make it feel lighter in your skin is with a damp beauty blender.

July 11, 2016

I've been using this foundation for a few years now and it's the only foundation I carry in my kit for brides and clients. I am a freelance makeup artist and I love to use this on everyone. It blends great, has amazing coverage and most of all it looks great in photographs. I was complimented by a photographer of using MUFE HD foundation because he said it helps with this photoshopping a great deal!!!! if you love clear flawless looking skin then use this foundation.

July 11, 2016

My first foundation that I absolutely love, leaves no smears and no 2 tone skin. Love how easily this works, the price is amazing as well. I will never use anything else. I have even bought it for my daughter.