Make Up For Ever HD Powder

Make Up For Ever HD Powder Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 339 in Powder

August 13, 2014

This keeps my makeup in place and fairly matte all day, is very pricey because it is a high end brand, so i say try elf's dupe for this product first...

June 15, 2014

This is the HD (high definition) finishing powder! This feels like butter on your skin ! Seriously soft and fills in any cracks and crevices without making your face look super powdery. I absolutely love this product and you can get this for $30 at sephora for a full size, but the half size is only $16 and that lasts super long! I had my half size for almost a year and used it at least 5-6 times a week. Kept my makeup in place and mattified my liquid foundation perfectly.

February 23, 2014

Love this product with my Makeup Forever HD Foundation. Gives a great matte finish look.

January 09, 2013

I really love this powder. i personally don't really love to use colored powders because i find it starts to make my liquid foundation look cakey so this is an awesome alternitive to setting your foundation. I find that it helps my makeup to last much longer and it also smooths out my skin.
    I also use this to set lipsticks and its absolutely awesome for that!
    Definatly worth buying!

August 13, 2012

I really love this powder. I have rosacea and I have to be very careful what powders I use, because they can emphasize the texture of my skin. This does not do that, provided I don't go overboard. I also like that it doesn't diminish any purposeful glowy/dewy-ness. One way I love to use it, is with any cream eyeshadow that may crease a little. It sets it without losing any shimmer that may be present. I have heard that it can flash back in photography, but I haven't experienced any!

April 17, 2012

i do like the finish this product gives to the skin. a little goes a very long way though, because too much will leave a white cast. it's not very long wearing, so i don't recommend it for daily use. for a short (3-5 hour) event where you know you'll be taking pictures, this would be nice, especially paired with the hd foundation (awesome!).
    pros:
    - very finely milled
    - smooth/soft
    - packaging is surprisingly easy to work with
    cons:
    - can leave a white cast
    - not too long wearing

hope this helped x