Make Up For Ever Metal Powder

Make Up For Ever Metal Powder Reviews

Ranked #418 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

December 03, 2016

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This is probably the product that got me into buying better quality makeup. I love bold and unusual makeup, so when I found this I fell absolutely in love. Unfortunately, I only bought one before I found out they discontinued it for individual consumers. They only sell it to professional makeup artists now or something along those lines. I asked in store, and they basically said I'd never be able to get it. But it goes to show how amazing this product is that they decided to pull it back from the average consumer, perhaps. The pigmentation is ridiculous and lasts for days. Days as in it will get on everything and never ever go away. Since it is a powder, it's very hard to control where it goes which does make it super messy, but it's also not permanent. I love how versatile it is, because I can mix it in with almost anything and make myself a whole new product. It's like using gold flakes but with way more flexibility and more shades of it. It also lasts forever in terms of how slowly it runs out. The colour is impossibly saturated, so the tiniest amount of powder goes a long, long way. That means one pot of this stuff can last forever, and that's good news for me now that I can't find this stuff anymore.

March 11, 2015

Highly pigmented. I bought Honey Gold 3, its tannish gold shimmer. Lasts all day.