Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 623 in Foundation

August 09, 2016

I've used this foundation for a long time now! I used to buy the powder foundation from MAC but switched when my friend recommended this one. I've never looked back! I use this to set my bb cream in the morning, and sometimes on it's own. It works well with a kabuki brush.

March 11, 2015

I use this in the spring and summer. Light weight, great coverage, not cakey.

January 25, 2015

The fact that there is less talc in the Pro Finish formulation has made this foundation so much less cakey in appearance than other foundations I have tried. With primer on my face, this foundation lasts a full work day and then some. I don’t even need setting spray. I know this foundation is of a higher price point, but my experience with Pro Finish has been magical. I actually look forward to what my face will look like after I have applied it! Sephora has such a great return policy that if this doesn’t work for you, just take it back, but using this has been a beauty routine game changer for me! I don’t know what else to say because I am in total awe of this product and what it has done for my skin. This is truly a skin fairy tale come true!

November 13, 2014

This is my holy grail powder! I love that you can use it alone or over foundation. The powder provides buildable coverage that's still lightweight. It keeps my face matte throughout the whole work day and through dinner (on most days).

August 15, 2014

This product leaves a flawless finish. I don't ever need to wear liquid foundation with it because it leaves my complexion looking clear and bright. It also matches my skin tone perfectly. Even if it's a little pricey, I HIGHLY recommend it.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath