Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder

Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 344 in Powder

January 04, 2016

After trying out this product at Sephora store I just fell in love with it. After buying it and trying it on myself I love it more. This product gives me that perfect coverage that i was looking for. It also has the capacity from light, medium and buildable full coverage.

April 07, 2015

I use it on top of my liquid foundation when I actually wear it, when I am lazy I wear this one by itself. Alone it doesn't have super thick coverage or anything but for light coverage it's great. I also use it as sort of a bronzer on top of my liquid foundation. I also just really like Make Up Forever. Their packaging is always sleek, simple, and classic. It's one of the few foundations that don't go on and feel super heavy on your skin.

April 03, 2015

Awesome powder, really makes my foundation stay on for a long time!

March 31, 2015

I love this powder, especially with combination skin. It makes my foundation stay put for hours, while keeping my face matte. It feels amazing when putting it on, and is very lightweight. So far, the best powder I have used.

March 24, 2015

There are only two powders that I will ever put on my face and this is one of them.

It leaves my skin looking absolutely flawless and silky to the touch. It gives my skin a nice matte finish and sets my make up completely.

Seriously...COMPLETELY. You will not need to touch up your face after putting it on. My skin tends to get very oily but when I put this stuff on, my skin is like a doll.

It is pricey but if you have oily skin, this product will be completely worth it because you only need a tiny bit all over your face making this product last forever.