• MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick
Good

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #877 out of 1014 in Lipstick

April 03, 2015

I have four shades and I love them all! They are super high quality, creamy, and pigmented. And they smell good!

April 13, 2012

I have the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 'Moulin Rouge' which is a gorgeous shade of red with blue undertones. Blue undertones are important when wearing red lipstick, ladies, because they keep your teeth looking whiter! And trust me, when you're wearing red lipstick like this, people are going to be looking at your mouth! ;)
I've tried so many red lipsticks that I couldn't even begin to list them and Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick is my favorite.
It goes on so smoothly and the coverage is so amazing that you only need to apply one layer!
It's also a very moisturizing lipstick and doesn't dry out your lips which is a major bonus!
So not only does this lipstick look amazing, it feels amazing too! :)
It's available in 50 different shades too, so there's one for everybody! :)
It's a bit pricy but worth every penny!
I've bought lots of lipsticks that get thrown in my makeup bag never to be seen again, but this one I use to the very bottom of the tube. Love it!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for